News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

For now I'll vote for NoS, but I'd like to hear more from Dude and Maelstrom. Everyone, do not let the silliness of the curses distract you from actually playing the game. I have some other suspicions but I'd like to hear a little more substance from everyone.

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on January 11, 2015, 04:19:05 PMFor now I'll vote for NoS, but I'd like to hear more from Dude and Maelstrom. Everyone, do not let the silliness of the curses distract you from actually playing the game. I have some other suspicions but I'd like to hear a little more substance from everyone.
That's a safety, right?  Because I can't think of any other reason you'd vote for me ;)
unmotivated

blueflower999

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 03:42:24 PMEw, ponies...
Not that it matters (seriously your post did nothing), but please try to refrain from making grammatical errors!  Thank you!
No need to be so critical... Also... there wasn't really a need to correct my typo...

I just don't have anything to go off of now because I can't read half the posts in this thread...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 04:35:13 PMThat's a safety, right?  Because I can't think of any other reason you'd vote for me ;)
For the most part yeah. I didn't think it mattered. A vote is a vote.

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 04:35:13 PMThat's a safety, right?  Because I can't think of any other reason you'd vote for me ;)
I can think of one ;)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: fank009 on January 11, 2015, 02:50:13 PMMr. intuiton, its simple really.

"It's simple really". Fank, if I asked for an explanation it's because I want an explanation, not because I get my rocks off being condescended at.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 03:42:24 PMEw, ponies...
Spoiler
[close]
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Dude

Ugh.

I just had to join the one game that we can't use the chatroom.

That's like my best way of communicating with people.

Maelstrom

^That.

This game is going to be soooo spamy.

Dude

*spammy

Oh and safety on MLF for now.

Yugi

I'm going to put a vote on Mr Tanooki Suit. The fact that he wants everybody to say "that" "word" makes me suspicious of him, since it probably has an affect that allows him to kill me and take my skin to become the most beautiful man in town.

*sparkles*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on January 11, 2015, 06:20:09 PMI'm going to put a vote on Mr Tanooki Suit. The fact that he wants everybody to say "that" "word" makes me suspicious of him, since it probably has an affect that allows him to kill me and take my skin to become the most beautiful man in town.

*sparkles*
ugi efinitely eceived he gotistical urse. *ods*
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 11, 2015, 07:06:39 PMYugi definitely received the egotistical curse. *nods*
You did nod, correct?  A simple es or o answer should suffice.  We have 1 more day, correct?

As for the supposed "p*tato" I don't think that's a wolf effect.  Rather it's more likely that if enough people say "p*tato" the curse will be lifted.  Unfortunately Tanooki confirming or denying this will imediately kill him.  DOESN'T IT SEEM SILLY THAT A CURSE WOULD ALLOW YOU TO KILL PEOPLE?  Just saying.  For all we know potato has nothing to do with his curse and he just wants us to say potato so that we sound dumb.
Maybe after saying "p*tato" 3 times the curse is lifted, who knows?

@FA once a curse is lifted can you discuss it?
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Right, and let me guess, Tanooki's my partner!  ::)
Guys, it's a bad idea to lynch a person who can obviously speak without hindrance; therefore TST, Dude, and I should probably stay alive.  Everyone else seems to be afflicted or are people who usually can't be understood.  If you guys are really that uncomfortable with a Maelstrom suggestion we can always go for Fank or Yugi as well; there are plenty of better options.

Friendly reminder that proper grammar is the best way to be awesome.
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department