News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Your curse was much easier to figure out than Jub3r7's!
Quote from: Dude on January 11, 2015, 12:15:52 PMso what now
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 11:11:49 AMI like pie.

The tall and bald but not excessively bald manager told the small and not bald but not excessively hairy executive to.
Say either of these 2 sentences and adapt them to fit your curse, if any.
unmotivated

Mr. Tanooki Suit

Ohway ightray eway eednay otay indfay olvesway.

onnagay otevay orfay Udeday orfay ownay oscay Iway unnoday ofway anyway ossiblepay olvesway...

(orfay eferenceray hattay asway away afetysay otevay ostlymay)

((alsoway leasepay aysay otatopay inway away ospay!!))

Mr. Tanooki Suit

Mr. Tanooki Suit

Otnay onnagay ielay, histhay isway eryvay unfay otay itewray~

mikey

Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on January 11, 2015, 12:23:39 PMOh right, we need to find wolves.
Gonna vote for Dude for now because I don't know of any possible wolves...
(for reference that was a safety vote mostly)
((also please say potato in a post!!)
Not gonna lie, this is very fun to write~
Why do we need to say potato?
Check!
Based solely off the past few posts I'd say either fank or Mael are solid day 1 lynches.  Leaning more toward Maelstrom currently.
unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 11, 2015, 12:36:53 PMWhy do we need to say potato?
Check!
Based solely off the past few posts I'd say either fank or Mael are solid day 1 lynches.  Leaning more toward Maelstrom currently.
of course, I'm a good D1 lynch cause no seers to check my alignment, isnt that right Mr. Smyphony of the night?

Safety vote on Mr Mutou, He has the right idea in trying to discover curses this way, but at this point of time, I cant see a curse in him yet... he is leaning human, though I do want to see a curse in him. (time will tell)

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Maelstrom

Mr Mutou? Uhhhhhhhh..... Yugi?

And why am I suspicious. I keep forgetting I have this. I had a robotics tournament yesterday and I keep playing ace attorney. I guess you could call that a curse......

mikey

Must be a curse.

Hey fank, what's my username?
unmotivated

Yugi

What! You want me killed. Why, I oughtta kill you right now for daring to attack this beautiful body.

Also, why does the inferior pig latin person want us to say a certain word? It's probably a trap, and we should avoid saying it whenever possible, unless you want you, the people around you, and most importantly, me, killed and hung just like that ugly dude over there.

Hmph!

The_Subjective_Thought

His curse is fabulousity.
Spoiler
[close]

Yo, fank, Tanooki, that's some super early votes you got there. Why are you guys safetying on people you think are humans?
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

fank009

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on January 11, 2015, 02:32:38 PMHis curse is fabulousity.
Spoiler
[close]

Yo, fank, Tanooki, that's some super early votes you got there. Why are you guys safetying on people you think are humans?
Mr. intuiton, its simple really.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bubbles

Yeah, Yugi's right, I'm gonna hold off on saying that word too, since I see it as more of a hazard than a benefit to him.

blueflower999

I literally can't read half the posts in this thread so I don't know where to start...

Safety on blueflower because... IDK what to do with anything else...

I can't read BDS's posts and I can't reed Tanooki's posts...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Ew, ponies...

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 11, 2015, 03:03:52 PMI literally can't read half the posts in this thread so I don't know where to start...

Not that it matters (seriously your post did nothing), but please try to refrain from making grammatical errors!  Thank you!
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 11, 2015, 03:03:52 PMI literally can't read half the posts in this thread so I don't know where to start...

y urse s ctually eeming retty ild ompared o he thers.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber