News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 11, 2015, 03:09:38 AMon't now f ombining ords s llowed.
prolly need a mod ruling on it, (and wont get it) but you arent breaking any rules of the curse per say
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

TST- Jub doesn't have a curse, silly!
I feel like bubbles might be cursed but I don't know what it might be.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 11, 2015, 02:59:01 AMthis actually gives me an excuse to extend my sentences with gigantic words.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 11, 2015, 03:09:38 AMI don't know if combining words is allowed.
I guess I'll be BDS's official translator until I get cursed to death
unmotivated

Bubbles

Is anyone going to try yugi's plan? I think it's actually a good idea. Maybe use something a little shorter though.

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Sorry for my inactivity. I've been busy since friday night. Soooooooooooooooo

Yep. I got nothing to add. Besides that BDS can't say the first letter of every word.... and Jub3r7 is either forced to send his thoughts through a thesaurus or google translate...... And Yugi's being yugi.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

The_Subjective_Thought

Figured out to translate Jub. Still working on translating fank.

First letter of each word.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 10, 2015, 11:45:50 AMTrying hard in satisfaction always tenures excess selection to innervate faux understanding considering open possibilities yearning, reallocate exfoliate potential lonely yesterdays 'frivolous'
This a test if u copy reply.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

mikey

Nice work tst!

'frivolous'

And how about we do 2 test sentences to confirm:

I like pie.

The tall and bald but not excessively bald manager told the small and not bald but not excessively hairy executive to.

You can pick either sentence to confirm your curse; a short one for curses that make you type extra and a long one with plenty of word types that can be affected by a curse.
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 11, 2015, 12:15:22 AMConsidering all that, exceptions going out really in especially soft, hypoclaim indefinitely does destroy expert nuances as sometimes they yell potentially offensive slurs.

Categowies hidden as typos
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Mr. Tanooki Suit

Olyhay apcray ouyay uysgay isthay isway eallyray ardhay otay sysay... easeplay aysay ethay ordway otatopay inway atway eastlay oneway ofway ouryay ostspay... Amnday isthay uckingfay ursecay...

Mr. Tanooki Suit

Olimar12345

Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on January 11, 2015, 12:03:33 PMOlyhay apcray ouyay uysgay isthay isway eallyray ardhay otay sysay... easeplay aysay ethay ordway otatopay inway atway eastlay oneway ofway ouryay ostspay... Amnday isthay uckingfay ursecay...

Holy cwap you guys this is weally hawd to say...please say the wowd potato in at least one of youw posts?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Yugi on January 11, 2015, 01:18:22 AMUh, excuse me everybody; I know that someone here's been murdered and all, but I think that this is the time to look at this AMAZING BODY.

LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE, THOSE LUCHIOUS LOCKS, THAT SCHOOL UNIFORM THAT WORKS SO WELL WITH THIS AMAZING BODY, THOSE BROWN EYES THAT STARE INTO YOUR SOUL, THE POSE THAT SHOWS THAT THIS BOY IS SPIRITUAL, AND THE FACT THAT THIS BOY IS A BROODING EMO.

IT'S SO ~KAWAII~

/ahem

But anyway, due to my amazing good looks, I think that some of you might want to fawn over them. If anyone does so, feel free to sit here *points to his armpits*, and, if you are a special lady, here *points to lap*.
I was thinking this might be a curse then I realized it's yugi and have no clue

Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on January 11, 2015, 12:03:33 PMholy crap you guys this is really hard to say... please say the word potato in at least one of your posts...  **** this ******* curse...
Ah, pig latin.
Anyhoo completely unrelated to curses I expect everyone to have perfect grammar this game! It's seriously not because of a potential curse though.  Just check your grammar!
Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 11, 2015, 12:07:42 PMHoly cwap you guys this is weally hawd to say...please say the wowd potato in at least one of youw posts?
Don't worry bro, I've got this.
unmotivated

Mr. Tanooki Suit

Ouyay areway othbay ightray!

Dude