News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

gonna make a list soon, when my brain is not mush

Jub3r7

Why would I bold a name in a wolfing? Why won't you trust me?  :'(

Please understand. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The_Subjective_Thought

We're halfway through the phase and there's little to nothing here. Great, okay, I was out all day and haven't had time to do a suspicion list, I will probably have it in about 10-12 hours, about three quarters of the way through to phase end.

I think the thing we have to do is make suspicion lists of our own and form an opinion on Jub's night time vote.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Dude

Sorry iiiii haven't beeen aaaas active aaaas iiiid liike toooo beeee.

Safety oooon maelstrom fooor nooow.

The_Subjective_Thought

The Living-
1. Jub- Came up with a curse classification system night 1. System was unable to be used cause Mod Powers.
          Spoke as if under a curse for night 1 and part of day 1. I don't know why, if someone could tell me it would be nice. This might be possible wolf behavior if not for:
Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 11, 2015, 08:27:15 PMJust to clarify, wolves can get curses but without any consequences, correct? (Basically, the more convincing curses like fank009's really don't prove anything at all?)
Voted for BDS in the night phase, possibly a wolfing pm that was accidentally posted.

The last point means that I'm going to vote for Jub this phase unless something comes up.

2. Fank.
Super early day 1 vote. Did not justify.
Voted on a "Hearts Lean". Still failed to justify.
Kind of inactive, was active on the night of the missed wolfing.

3. Olimar
Dodgy day 1 vote.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 11, 2015, 07:24:28 PMnos cus idk whatevew
Later said that it was a safety and switched to jub.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 11, 2015, 08:48:41 PMIt's fakin day one, what do you want fwom me >.>
Massive incident with accidentally edited post counting votes, this happed at the same time as Tanooki and NoS (the frist time) screwed up and might have been modkilled.

End result was this
Quote from: FireArrow on January 12, 2015, 03:04:56 PM
In the case of being human, BDS, Tanooki, and Olimar have all received a strike rather than a godkill.
In the case of being a wolf... well nothing would of happened anyways.
Don't break the rules anymore, I'm not gonna let it slide next time.

The above is not entirely true, edits are still instant godkills. However everyone got a strike, possibly because one of the people involved was a wolf and the game might have been half over. Or you know, cause firearrow was feeling pretty lenient.

4. Yugi- Had a curse that has worn off, Was faking one for "funsies"

Quote from: Yugi on January 09, 2015, 09:48:09 PMso does that mean I can fake a curse for funsies
Or was a wolf who got tired of being over the top.

Posted song lyrics as a possible way of determining communication curses.
Kind of inactive. Was active on the night of the missed wolfing.
First person to warn the thread about Tanooki and his Potato.

5. Blueflower
Slightly more than kind of inactive

6.Dude
Slightly more than slightly more than inactive.

7.Maelstrom
Claimed his inactivity is because he has nothing to contribute.
Had a bit of a freak out at the start of night phase 2. Possibly due to a curse he received, hasn't posted since.

8. BDS
Less inactive but I got nothing on him.

9. TST
Spoiler
[close]

The Dead
Confirmed Humans-
Bubbles-wolfed
davy-wolfed
NoS-Godkilled

Possible Wolves
Tanooki- Lynched for Potato Based Machinations.
MLF- Lynched after missed wolfing, cause inactivity.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

The_Subjective_Thought

Hey look that thing I promised.

Jub. (forgot bolding)

POKE IT WITH A STICK.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on January 18, 2015, 03:00:23 PM8. BDS
Less inactive but I got nothing on him.
xcuse ell e.

lso. y list. s imilar xcept ude t hree. an't ay ore.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Jub3r7

I'm so happy that you guys are voting me, because now I get to explain why I think your logic is faulty! From there, you can unvote me and find the actual wolves!  ;D

Actually, I'll postpone explanations for now because I want to hear people discuss whether or not I'm a wolf, so I can get a read on them!  :)
Please don't insta me and actually let me defend myself, though! :D If people start voting me and I forget about the game in the process, please remind me to defend myself by texting my google voice number (which will redirect to my actual phone) at 971-2JU-B3R7! :)

or if you're too lazy to correspond letters to numbers it's (971) 258-2377. Alright guys, let's do this!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Yugi

i thought the phase ended

Yugi

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 18, 2015, 09:54:27 PMYou were asking about stuff from night 1 and day 1 that I did that was strange.
Out of my first 6 posts in the thread, the only non-relevant one would have to be the fourth one! The third one isn't really relevant either, I suppose..

Also, I feel like maybe I should send private messages to people more often since I'm a little lazy.

Also, how in the world do these people think I can mix up a private message with a post in a thread? One clearly has a "send message button" with a "subject line" and "to" while the other has a "post" button with a bunch of things to quote under it.

And just now I've seen your most recent post about thinking the phase ended. I certainly hope not. That would kinda suck.
I'm not sure why you sent this to me, jub.

FireArrow

Jub(insert some letters and numbers) was lynched. It is now Night Phase 4. Phase ends January 19th, 10:00 PM PST.

Players -
1. maelstrom
2. davy
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. fank009
5. Yugi
6. Olimar12345

7. Jub3r7
8. BlackDragonSlayer
9. blueflower999
10. Bubbles
11. The_Subjective_Thought