News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

I'm counting 10, so lynches would be at 8, 6 and then a lylo situation at 5

Jub3r7

I'm gonna go with BlackDragonSlayer.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 16, 2015, 09:12:41 PMI'm gonna go with BlackDragonSlayer.
Quote from: FireArrow on January 15, 2015, 10:12:24 PMIt is now Night Phase 3. Phase ends January 16th, 10:00 PM PST.
uring he ay, 'll robably ote or ither ou r ubbles, ister vereager. :P

ither hat r ou ere ttempting o end olfing essage, ut osted t nstead.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Bubbles has been wolfed. It is now Day Phase 4. Phase ends January 18th, 10:00 PM PST. All curses have been sent.

Players -
1. maelstrom
2. davy
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. fank009
5. Yugi
6. Olimar12345
7. Jub3r7
8. BlackDragonSlayer
9. blueflower999

10. Bubbles
11. The_Subjective_Thought
12. Dude

13. mariolegofan
14. Mr. Tanooki Suit
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

I kinda want my vote to be something else now based on your response but... we're going to lose anyway.  :'(
I think I voted the wrong person... I hope wolves don't take advantage of that.  :(

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

i KNEW it dammit

parting words:

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 16, 2015, 10:11:01 PMwe're going to lose anyway.

Oi, no pessimism, even if it is your curse.

With the missed wolfing it meant either inactive Wolves or super tricky plot. I'd place my money on Tanooki being a wolf with an inactive partner, we went and tried to lynch an inactive only to have it be the wrong person. That's just a single mis lynch not a lost game.

What it means from here on out is that we need to buckle down, ignore curse effects as much as possible without being god killed and do some of that scum hunting fank loves so much.

Voting wise we either threaten an inactive with a lunch to get some activity out of them or go through past posts and look for wolfish signs, plans and ideas.

I need some sleep but I'll be back about twelve hours after this post.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

fank009

so. just a word of warning, my posting is going to become even less frequent. Im going to have to put some extra effort into my posts and I'll no longer be able to post my snazzy oneliners :/
but be assured, there will be books

in the mean time big lizard slaughterer needs some help...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Jub3r7

You're absolutely right, TST, there's no WAY we're going to lose!  ;D
Guys, please don't bandwagon my vote on BlackDragonSlayer! I believe in you!  :)

Make a list of remaining alive people, and use process of elimination so we will win!! However, don't use whether or not someone's curse is convincing as your logic! You are smart enough to know that wolves can get curses, and follow them to the letter in order to look more human! I know you can do it.

Also, if you think someone's human, quote the posts that make you think that and save it in a notepad file as their username so you can look at it later!  :D Then, when you are double checking your lists, double check your reasoning behind reads so we can have 200%!
Anyway, that's generally my strategy in a game like this. Take note that werewolves are more conscious about why they aren't werewolves than humans are, so even if somebody can defend themselves really well and then point out someone who looks more suspicious than themselves (and that person can't defend themselves well), you shouldn't cross them off your top suspects list!!  ;)

Anyway, sorry if I'm coming across like I'm leaving it up to you guys rather than working out myself, but I have to go to work, and I trust you guys to make the right decision! Please don't just bandwagon other people's votes, please come up with your own reasoning and logic behind your vote and explain it to us! If your logic is faulty, someone will most likely point it out and correct it.

I also apologize if I'm coming across like I'm talking to new people, because I have no idea how experienced any of you are! I was just trying to share some tips which you guys probably already know, since you are all amazing TWG players and are going to win this game!  :)

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

elieve as ttempting olf ye till ub3r7 to me. hanged aw ut ast-minute fter e y ost. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 17, 2015, 05:31:56 PMI believe I was attempting wolf ?ye 'till  jub3r7 to me. Changed ?aw but last-minute after he ?y post. :P
That's more garbled then usual, however I think I get the gist.

Jubs post could be that of a mixed up wolfing message, or he could have thought we were still in the day phase. Any one else want to lodge opinions on it?

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!