[WiiU]/[GCN] Kirby Air Ride - "Celestial Valley"

Started by Xaoz, January 09, 2015, 03:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaoz

Completed by Bespinben
Hello dear friends,

I've been lurking this forum for a few months now and you guys are the reason I just bought a piano and started playing. Thanks for this, everyone!

Back to topic:
I have not seen any sheets for Celestial Valley from Kirby Air Ride (I also read it is part of the new Smash Bros. for Wii U, so I also put WiiU in title).
A friend of mine asked if I could play a version of this on piano and since I am only a beginner with few months playing I cannot make the sheets for this on my own (But maybe I could play it!).
If this has already been requested or the making is already in progress, I am sorry.

Smash Bros. Version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2MyIAzoQOU

Thanks a lot!

Greetings from Germany,

Tim

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

mikey

I feel like I could probably do this but I'm still working on Coconut mall/a surprise song, not to mention another piece that still needs to get accepted lol
If I make a breakthrough in the next few days I'll take it, but no promises at the moment
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 09, 2015, 11:16:33 AMI feel like I could probably do this but I'm still working on Coconut mall/a surprise song, not to mention another piece that still needs to get accepted lol
If I make a breakthrough in the next few days I'll take it, but no promises at the moment

Nice! Let's hope for a breakthrough then! I really wonder that this piece is missing. Although I never played the game the theme is pretty catchy :D Or is it just me?

Thanks in advance, friend!

JDMEK5

It's not just you. This game is amazing with an amazing soundtrack. Actually I'll jot this down that I should do a Two Pianos version if I ever get bored.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Xaoz

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 09, 2015, 03:35:54 PMIt's not just you. This game is amazing with an amazing soundtrack. Actually I'll jot this down that I should do a Two Pianos version if I ever get bored.

Even though I would prefer a solo version for myself an additional version for two pianos would be awesome. I love that Gourmet race duet!! Another awesome kirby theme!
I am happy that I already found two people who are willing to do this. Since none of you is bespinben I am also optimistic I will be able to play this with a lot of practice some day :D

mikey

I've been playing piano for 10 years and I still can't play bespinben's stuff
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 09, 2015, 10:09:16 PMI've been playing piano for 10 years and I still can't play bespinben's stuff

When he linked one arrangement and said "use your full body" I thought he was kidding. Then I saw the arrangement...

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 09, 2015, 10:09:16 PMI've been playing piano for 10 years and I still can't play bespinben's stuff
i've been playing for 11 and i can

beeleeve in urself~

mikey

Show me a video of you playing Tal Tal Heights.  Then we'll talk.
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 09, 2015, 10:38:20 PMShow me a video of you playing sight-reading Tal Tal Heights.  Then we'll talk.

Here, I fixed that for you.

Bespinben

Bubbles doesn't just play my stuff. Bubbles arranges my stuff (sometimes).

Edit: On the topic, this request is slightly piquing my interest. Will think about it.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on January 09, 2015, 10:44:19 PMEdit: On the topic, this request is slightly piquing my interest. Will think about it.

Please no! I want to play it! :D

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Bespinben on January 09, 2015, 10:44:19 PMEdit: On the topic, this request is slightly piquing my interest. Will think about it.

Mine too, I love Kirby Air Ride. But you can have it ;)

Xaoz

JDMEK5

If Bespinben does it and poops out something way too difficult for you, I can simplify it down for you. Just message me.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26