News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Help me get to know everyone

Started by Wii-U Pro, January 07, 2015, 04:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wii-U Pro

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 07, 2015, 04:44:28 PMI'm Blueflower. I'm a complete nerd and to-be scientist and I try to be nice to people, although I haven't been doing a very good job of that lately.

Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hello! Thank you, I hope I enjoy it here too! By the way, your nerd and to-be scientist description sounds a lot like me!

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2015, 04:45:36 PMI SAID BOW THEN LEAVE!

Oh, ok. Do I have to?

Dudeman

Maestro! Careful, you'll scare him off!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yugi

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Wii-U Pro

Quote from: Dudeman on January 07, 2015, 04:47:22 PMMaestro! Careful, you'll scare him off!

Don't worry, I've been viewing the forums for years, I know he's joking!

Quote from: Yugi on January 07, 2015, 04:48:18 PMmy name is jason derulo

You can stop now.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 07, 2015, 04:50:15 PMmy name is jeff

it's really not

I know, your name is Dan! I read it in a thread! (can not remember which one)

My name is Bob, by the way!

Just kidding, it is a secret!

Dude

Wii-U Pro

Yugi

Dude

Nah, you just seem familiar.

It's probably nothing though...

Magic Mole

Hello, I'm the guy who just responded to that message of yours.  :P I'm new here as well! I just started arranging but I enjoy it so think I'm here to stay.
Of course, the real reason I'm here is to bask in the shadow of the almighty Maestro. I only hope that one day I'll manage to grab even a sliver of his greatness.

Wii-U Pro

Quote from: Yugi on January 07, 2015, 04:58:05 PMi'm jeremy

I think that sounds real...but can anyone back it up?

Quote from: Dude on January 07, 2015, 04:58:34 PMNah, you just seem familiar.

It's probably nothing though...

Maybe you saw me on Skype!

Nah, probably not.

Quote from: Magic Mole on January 07, 2015, 05:01:49 PMHello, I'm the guy who just responded to that message of yours.  :P I'm new here as well! I just started arranging but I enjoy it so think I'm here to stay.
Of course, the real reason I'm here is to bask in the shadow of the almighty Maestro. I only hope that one day I'll manage to grab even a sliver of his greatness.

Hi!

So I hear this "Maestro" is great, huh? Why? Did he start the site?

Also, I've already started arranging some music, and I enjoy it too!

KefkaticFanatic

Spam topic by ThatGamer alt account

me irl
[close]