News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Help me get to know everyone

Started by Wii-U Pro, January 07, 2015, 04:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wii-U Pro

I'm new here, can anyone introduce themselves?

Bloop

Wii-U Pro

Yugi

Wii-U Pro

Um...could someone tell me who they really are?

braix

Hi I'm braixen1264 but you can just call me Braix. Some people call me Zoro.
I'm a 14 year old girl and I live in South Korea.
I'm pretty chill sometimes and I'm relatively new to the forums(I've been here about a year and a half maybe). I'm tomboyish and I'm too lazy to use capital letters sometimes.
Anyway, welcome to NSM!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wii-U Pro

Oh, hi Braix! Nice to meet you! Thanks for the welcome! Why do people call you Zoro? Are you that member I stalked as a guest called "Zoroark"?

Sebastian

MLF HERE!
Your local Paper Mario afficianado and ambassador! :)
And to-be mod :P

Wii-U Pro

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 07, 2015, 04:35:40 PMMLF HERE!
Your local Paper Mario afficianado and ambassador! :)
And to-be mod :P

Why hello there! (I just figured out quoting) So you are a to-be mod! Good to know!

Dudeman

I'm a member of the incredibly rare species Homo sapiens. It is an honor to serve as ambassador to this humble planet.

Actually I'm a fairly normal person. I'll leave the impressions of grandeur to Maestro.

Quote from: Wii-U Pro on January 07, 2015, 04:33:07 PMOh, hi Braix! Nice to meet you! Thanks for the welcome! Why do people call you Zoro? Are you that member I stalked as a guest called "Zoroark"?
That is a true statement.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

You may address me as Your Lord Greatness, High Emperor and Regent First Class of the Kosmos. Maestro will suffice for more informal occasions.

I am the de facto ruler of this web space after my band of space pirates and I landed here some 6 years ago and wiped out most of the indigenous life. The rest we assimilated into loyal servants to me and had them brainwashed into giving me total control over everything (though they don't know about that so don't tell them).

Now is when you may bow and then leave.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jompa

Jompa. It's late, so that's it from me for now.
Birdo for Smash

Wii-U Pro

Quote from: Dudeman on January 07, 2015, 04:38:14 PMI'm a member of the incredibly rare species Homo sapiens. It is an honor to serve as ambassador to this humble planet.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2015, 04:38:36 PMYou may address me as Your Lord Greatness, High Emperor and Regent First Class of the Kosmos. Maestro will suffice for more informal occasions.

I am the de facto ruler of this web space after my band of space pirates and I landed here some 6 years ago and wiped out most of the indigenous life. The rest we assimilated into loyal servants to me and had them brainwashed into giving me total control over everything (though they don't know about that so don't tell them).

Now is when you may bow and then leave.
Actually I'm a fairly normal person. I'll leave the impressions of grandeur to Maestro.
That is a true statement.

Both very funny! But really, nice to meet you!

Quote from: Jompa on January 07, 2015, 04:41:31 PMJompa. It's late, so that's it from me for now.

Erm...hi?

blueflower999

I'm Blueflower. I'm a complete nerd and to-be scientist and I try to be nice to people, although I haven't been doing a very good job of that lately.

Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy your stay here.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.