News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Telephone Game

Started by ThatGamer, January 06, 2015, 10:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 05:55:56 PMWait a minute...if you're Korean, why do you know Rick Astley? Or the English language?
Stop. Please. Those are the worst questions I've ever heard.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Sometimes people can live in one place and be descended from another place.
You're not canadian you're french or british or scandinavian, duh.
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 06, 2015, 05:57:42 PMStop. Please.

But I didn't do anything this time! I just asked a question! Not a mean one, just a question!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 05:55:56 PMWait a minute...if you're Korean, why do you know Rick Astley? Or the English language?
I take English class.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 06, 2015, 05:59:25 PMSometimes people can live in one place and be descended from another place.
You're not canadian you're french or british or scandinavian, duh.

I'm Canadian and Canadian btw.

But yeah, I see where you're going with this.

So she's Canadian, but she lives in Korea?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

no, i'm korean and i live in korea xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

She's korean and she lives in cali
and wears a bikini to the beach every day
unmotivated

braix

nocturne u know i was just kidding about living in california right
//sigh but i wish i could live in america

ThatGamer

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 06:01:58 PMSo she's Canadian, but she lives in Korea?

Whoops, I meant that vice versa; Korean and lives in Canada.

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 06, 2015, 06:01:05 PMI take English class.

That's what I thought, just making sure!

Still can't believe you're Asian or female though, never would I have thought that! :D

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 06, 2015, 06:02:37 PMno, i'm korean and i live in korea xD

I see that, you posted while I was typing. :/

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 06, 2015, 06:03:02 PMAnd wears a bikini to the beach every day

Uh...I do not know how to respond to that...

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 06, 2015, 06:06:43 PMnocturne u know i was just kidding about living in california right
//sigh but i wish i could live in america

LIVE IN CANADA ITS BETTER MY APOSTROPHE KEY ISNT WORKING HOW DO I FIX THAT THIS IS A LONG RUN ON SENTANCE

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Why did I watch West Side Story...

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 05:52:51 PMYeah. Well I could get Maelstrom, but never Dude.
Nope. Not going to happen.

Yugi

Well clearly since I have Irish and Scottish Heritage, I live in both countries at once.

ThatGamer