The LEGO Thread

Started by ThatGamer, January 04, 2015, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Yes it was.

Yes. It. Was.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

2008. And yes MaestroUGC. Yes. It. Was.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

ftfy is an acronym for "Fixed That For You," which is commonly used on forums and other internet stuffs. When I changed it to 2001, I was referring to the Life on Mars series.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Mars mission was still better than Life On Mars.

Anyways, could you go on your WiiU, accept my friend request, and then open a room for smash? Or are you busy?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 05, 2015, 12:29:17 PMI am too young to remember Life on Mars' greatness.

ftfy

And I thought you specifically told me not to accept your friend request... ???

Maelstrom

The LoM aliens were better by far.
But MM has this. (And so do I)

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 05, 2015, 12:46:18 PMftfy

And I will accept your friend request. And Life on Mars wasn't very good, and I will praise the almighty Mars Mission.

Ftfy.

Olimar12345

ThatGamer

Yep! Now what others conversations to ruin with this newfound power?...mwahah!

Jamaha

The majority of my LEGO are back at my parents' house, sealed and waiting for my approval before my nephew can be unleashed upon them. He's rather curious about the "moped" on the shelf in my room, but he's definitely too young for that.

Speaking of shelves, I have some LEGO in my current residence as well.

This was gifted to me by my sister last Christmas

Also a small souvenir from home (with a bonus Mario)

That's the astronaut from the Shuttle Launch Pad. I have the whole Launch Command set. Damn I loved that as a kid.

mikey

is that the same sister whose birthday is the same as NSM's anniversary
unmotivated

ThatGamer

I've got this Lego the other week, cause I live near THE LEGO STORE!!!

It's called the Ultra Agents HQ.

Really cool, but 2009s was better.

Jamaha

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 05, 2015, 01:43:58 PMis that the same sister whose birthday is the same as NSM's anniversary

Nope, LEGO from the second eldest sister (also the mom of the aforementioned nephew). Youngest sister shares the birthday with NSM.

BlackDragonSlayer

Might as well put this topic to good use. Presenting: news from NY Toy Fair!

- A new UCS set was announced- 75095 TIE Fighter. This goes along nicely with 10240 Red Five X-wing Starfighter from 2013.

- A new Darth Vader minifigure is being released in 75093 Death Star Final Duel. The new aspects of the figure can be seen here, here, here, and here.

- A line of Constraction "Battle Figures" are being released. The ones (officially) revealed thus far are Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader.

- In the new DC sets (76034 The Batboat Harbour Pursuit and 76035 Jokerland), we are getting a Deathstroke minifigure, as well as Starfire and Beast Boy minifigures. Together with the Robin and Cyborg minifigures, we have a complete Teen Titans set of minifigures (wait... we still don't have Raven! Gasp!).

- Marvel, on the other hand, features Ant Man and a bunch of Spider-Mans (Spider-Men?), plus some iconic villains, such as Carnage, Sandman, and Rhino! There's also a new Classic Green Goblin, but it's in a Juniors set, so... eh...!

- LEGO City is having an underwater subtheme and space subtheme (the space one I find particularly interesting).

- MOAR BONKLES.

- Jurassic World is brining Dinosaurs back to LEGO (in my opinion, better overall than the 2012 Dino theme)! Yeah!

- LEGO Scooby Doo is really awesome and is really overdue.

- More minifigure-scale Minecraft sets are on the way.

- Ninjago's new wave features some pretty interesting things...

- Behold the glory.

And that concludes notable news from the NY Toy Fair! I will update this post if there's anything I missed.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber