News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The "Replacing the Sheets Project" 2.0 - Current Target: Vote Here! [Voting Done

Started by Sebastian, January 02, 2015, 09:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Game do you want as the target for "The Replacing the Sheets Project" 2.0?

[N64] Super Mario 64 (mariolegofan)
[SNES] Kirby Super Star (Maelstrom)
[GCN] Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (NocturneofShadow)
[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee (JDMEK5)
[NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (Olimar12345)
Super Mario RPG (Bloop)

Latios212

Quote from: Jompa on April 28, 2015, 02:16:51 PMBut then the sound gets locked as that disgusting midi-sound, which has kept me from getting something on-site in the past.
I look at your Pokémon sheets on your Personal Arrangement Thread and they are really amazing! We'd love to have you on board :-\ If not, maybe you can help us find what to fix. I don't have much knowledge of music theory so I pointed out obvious inaccuracies and formatting errors for the most part... the list does need a lot of updating.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Jompa on April 28, 2015, 02:16:51 PMBut then the sound gets locked as that disgusting midi-sound, which has kept me from getting something on-site in the past.
What? How did that happen?

Nebbles

Man, if I could help fix these sheets, I would. But I'm excited - I love the D/P/Pt soundtrack!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on April 28, 2015, 05:54:52 PMMan, if I could help fix these sheets, I would. But I'm excited - I love the D/P/Pt soundtrack!
Great! The more people interested the better :)

JDMEK5

That doesn't make sense. It's how it looks, not how the computer makes it sound.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

^you win the prize. Finale is a notation program. Any playback feature it has is strictly a tool. Midi file sound quality is unimportant.

Jompa, no one will be upset if you don't want to help, but don't use the program as an excuse lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jompa

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 02, 2015, 05:37:01 PMAny playback feature it has is strictly a tool. Midi file sound quality is unimportant.
Yes, I agree.
So if noone minds the sound not being as it should I'll be glad to help out!
Birdo for Smash

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 02, 2015, 05:37:01 PM^you win the prize. Finale is a notation program. Any playback feature it has is strictly a tool. Midi file sound quality is unimportant.

Jompa, no one will be upset if you don't want to help, but don't use the program as an excuse lol.
I totally agree!
But I still think it should sound it's best for when people visit the site and listen to it.

Latios212

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 03, 2015, 01:55:46 PMYAY! Jompa arranges piano music again!
Seriously, your Pokémon arrangements are great. This will be awesome!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Latios212

Just pick any of the sheets besides the ones already in progress by me or MLF, and tell us you're working on it. That's almost all of them; just scroll up a bit for the list.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian