The "Replacing the Sheets Project" 2.0 - Current Target: Vote Here! [Voting Done

Started by Sebastian, January 02, 2015, 09:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Game do you want as the target for "The Replacing the Sheets Project" 2.0?

[N64] Super Mario 64 (mariolegofan)
[SNES] Kirby Super Star (Maelstrom)
[GCN] Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (NocturneofShadow)
[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee (JDMEK5)
[NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (Olimar12345)
Super Mario RPG (Bloop)

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Would be nice if you could put a second choice....
I'd be fine with windwaker, but KSS reaaly needs it

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 08, 2015, 01:14:02 PMWould be nice if you could put a second choice....
I'd be fine with windwaker, but KSS reaaly needs it
kirby super star is kss right?
what do you mean...2nd choice?

Nebbles

Gotta go with DPPt. It needs a huge rehaul, and I love Sinnoh's music a lot.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on January 08, 2015, 02:42:54 PMGotta go with DPPt. It needs a huge rehaul, and I love Sinnoh's music a lot.
Cool!
Thanks for voting :)

Pit0010

I voted for WW...I looked at some of it's sheet music...-____-'' XD
Even though I'm an arranger but don't intend to post them on nsm...I can see improvements and missed melodic and harmonic lines needed!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Sebastian

Quote from: Pit0010 on January 08, 2015, 04:00:21 PMI voted for WW...I looked at some of it's sheet music...-____-'' XD
Even though I'm an arranger but don't intend to post them on nsm...I can see improvements and missed melodic and harmonic lines needed!
I was looking over Wind Waker sheets to and I agree!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 05, 2015, 10:55:57 AMI forgot to mention: I'd love to head up the project if my selection is picked.
I think it'd be a good idea for an updater to also look through the sheets to see what needs fixing. That way, we'll hopefully never have to do this ever again.

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on January 08, 2015, 06:46:25 PMI think it'd be a good idea for an updater to also look through the sheets to see what needs fixing.
You're right! Exactly what I was thinking.

Sebastian

Poll closes at 3:00 PM Central Time.
Looks like we got a ton votes already!