News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The "Replacing the Sheets Project" 2.0 - Current Target: Vote Here! [Voting Done

Started by Sebastian, January 02, 2015, 09:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Game do you want as the target for "The Replacing the Sheets Project" 2.0?

[N64] Super Mario 64 (mariolegofan)
[SNES] Kirby Super Star (Maelstrom)
[GCN] Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (NocturneofShadow)
[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee (JDMEK5)
[NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (Olimar12345)
Super Mario RPG (Bloop)

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

I forgot to mention: I'd love to head up the project if my selection is picked.

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 05, 2015, 10:55:57 AMI forgot to mention: I'd love to head up the project if my selection is picked.
We decided to do just one game at a time. Is the one I left under your name fine?

Anymore votes?

Maelstrom

I guess so. I'd be fine with WW, but KSS has literally the worst arrangements on the site. Including "The Halberd," generally recognized as the worst abomination on the entire site. And KSS has one of the best SNES soundtracks.....

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 06, 2015, 04:29:49 PMI guess so. I'd be fine with WW, but KSS has literally the worst arrangements on the site. Including "The Halberd," generally recognized as the worst abomination on the entire site. And KSS has one of the best SNES soundtracks.....
Great!

JDMEK5

I'll nominate SSBM considering it's the most full out of the 3 we have.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Sebastian

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 07, 2015, 06:04:30 PMI'll nominate SSBM considering it's the most full out of the 3 we have.
Just wanna get this right. Super Smash Bros. Melee?

Bespinben

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 07, 2015, 06:04:30 PMI'll nominate SSBM considering it's the most full out of the 3 we have.
Yes.
Yes.
YES.

Seriously, this needs to be finished.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Quote from: Bespinben on January 08, 2015, 09:49:56 AMSeriously, this needs to be finished.
........  What?
You realize this is a "Replacing the Sheets Project," not an arrangement project, right?

Bespinben

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 08, 2015, 10:05:06 AM........  What?
You realize this is a "Replacing the Sheets Project," not an arrangement project, right?

I was at the front line of the SSBM fixing the sheets project before it got dropped:
http://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=3814.msg123520#msg123520
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Well, the only problem with doing SSBM is that all the fixes have been done. I agree, those sheets really, really need to be put on the site. But it's not a project others can arrange for.
I still think KSS needs it really, really badly......

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 08, 2015, 10:34:47 AMWell, the only problem with doing SSBM is that all the fixes have been done. I agree, those sheets really, really need to be put on the site. But it's not a project others can arrange for.
I'll see what Olimar says......

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 08, 2015, 10:34:47 AMI still think KSS needs it really, really badly......

We will see what the poll says!! :)

ANNOUNCEMENT!
POLL GOES UP AT 3:00 PM Central (Chicago) Time.
It is 1:00 PM.