The "Replacing the Sheets Project" 2.0 - Current Target: Vote Here! [Voting Done

Started by Sebastian, January 02, 2015, 09:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Game do you want as the target for "The Replacing the Sheets Project" 2.0?

[N64] Super Mario 64 (mariolegofan)
[SNES] Kirby Super Star (Maelstrom)
[GCN] Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (NocturneofShadow)
[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee (JDMEK5)
[NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (Olimar12345)
Super Mario RPG (Bloop)

Maelstrom

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 15, 2015, 09:53:54 AMWhat if all of these projects had a single dedicated updater? Just one person whose only job, as it were, is to monitor these arrangement projects and none of the other normal submissions?
That would be wonderful.

Sebastian

Quote from: JDMEK5 on April 15, 2015, 09:27:20 AMOk, I've gotten back to the Pokemon RB project so that's lifting off again but here:The Banjo-Kazooie isn't the only one and I just want to open it up to the floor if people think having more than one project at once is a good thing. Cuz if you're game, mlf, I'd love to join efforts with you, finish both the Banjo-Kazooie and the Pokemon 1st Gen, then start 4th Gen as one, united project. Between both of us we should be able to totally cruise through this. Thoughts anyone?
I'm game for anything! :)
The banjo project is finished were just waiting for the updaters to look over the sheets. Olimar, Deku, and Bespinben have already gone through 5 or 6 I think (they're under accepted). But as of now, Bespinben is making this project his top priority and Deku is fixing up some of the ones on site while Bespinben is looking over the finished ones on the op.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 15, 2015, 09:53:54 AMWhat if all of these projects had a single dedicated updater? Just one person whose only job, as it were, is to monitor these arrangement projects and none of the other normal submissions? This way the normal updates can still move along and these larger initiatives can actually see some completion.

If these things are successful it'll only lead to more people wanting to help, making future efforts much easier.
Excellent idea! I vote Bespinben ;)
If we were doing this democratically, I think it would go through. JDMEK5, Maestro, Maelstrom, and I already agree on that idea. But I guess we need to hear what the updaters think.....

Maelstrom

Not Bespinben. He's too valuable as a normal updater as it is.

Latios212

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 15, 2015, 10:43:21 AMNot Bespinben. He's too valuable as a normal updater as it is.
Too true.

I'm not exactly good enough at arranging yet but I'd love to help in any way possible! Organizational stuff, maybe.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 15, 2015, 10:43:21 AMNot Bespinben. He's too valuable as a normal updater as it is.
True! Maybe we could get a new Updater.....

Quote from: Latios212 on April 15, 2015, 11:08:40 AMI'm not exactly good enough at arranging yet but I'd love to help in any way possible! Organizational stuff, maybe.
Awesome! The more people we get involved the better :)

JDMEK5

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 15, 2015, 10:25:23 AMI'm game for anything! :)
The banjo project is finished were just waiting for the updaters to look over the sheets. Olimar, Deku, and Bespinben have already gone through 5 or 6 I think (they're under accepted). But as of now, Bespinben is making this project his top priority and Deku is fixing up some of the ones on site while Bespinben is looking over the finished ones on the op.
Alright cool. So while that goes on I'll try to wrap things up on my end and I'll use the updaters when you're done with them. XD

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 15, 2015, 11:20:18 AMTrue! Maybe we could get a new Updater.....
Maybe before we start thinking new mods we should see if we don't already have enough. Bespinben seems to be getting the regular submission process going quite smoothly so maybe Deku or Olimar could if they aren't too busy. And speaking of mods does anyone know what happened to Winter? Is it just me or did he like leave or something?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bespinben

Winter's around. He and I both are afflicted with sporadic bursts of motivation; he just has them less frequently than I do. He also has told me once he feels "out of practice".

...and thanks for being considerate of my current workload. Really appreciate it.

Another updater would be nice, but using what we already have available is probably better. I'll go Skype Winter and see what he's up to.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bespinben on April 15, 2015, 11:41:10 AMWinter's around. He and I both are afflicted with sporadic bursts of motivation; he just has them less frequently than I do. He also has told me once he feels "out of practice".
Well get him back here; we need him! XD

Quote from: Bespinben on April 15, 2015, 11:41:10 AMAnother updater would be nice, but using what we already have available is probably better. I'll go Skype Winter and see what he's up to.
Awesome! Thanks!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Sebastian

I see.
I always thought Winter was just a Mod.....I didn't know he was an Updater.....

Winter

Im everything. Im just disquised as regular staff.. XD

Also i will take a look at this project tomorrow i think

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 15, 2015, 10:25:23 AMI'm game for anything! :)
I've overhauled about 20 so far this week.

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 15, 2015, 02:03:39 PMI see.
I always thought Winter was just a Mod.....I didn't know he was an Updater.....

Before your time, young padawan.

As for specific updaters covering specific projects, if no one minds  I'll hold down the fort with submissions once schools out (a few more weeks and few hundred more performances!) if you want to divide and conquer. Tbh, I never had much interest in BK and PM music, so mustering the willpower to go through them was rough. I do plan to hit subs with full force this summer, so be prepared.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 15, 2015, 07:00:35 PMAs for specific updaters covering specific projects, if no one minds  I'll hold down the fort with submissions once schools out.

divide and conquer.

I like this! I'd be a lot more motivated for PKMN music than Banjo stuff, so I think each of us can find our niche and prosper. We can always cross over too. Not like Olimar has to be alone with submissions, or vice versa.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

JDMEK5

My Arrangements