News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield Post Game (Season 2)

Started by Jub3r7, December 30, 2014, 04:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

I revived Nocturne because I didn't think you guys would be stupid enough to lynch him again, that's why.  :P

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 30, 2014, 05:56:30 PMWhy the **** did Blue revive Noct? Really?

I don't even know what to say......
Also because I kind of wanted reactions like this. What, that's just the kind of person I am, heh.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 30, 2014, 09:32:58 PMPeople do a lot of disregarding when they're determined to believe something. :P

Yeah, that's one thing I learned this game. Manipulate people not with logic, but with emotions and first impressions.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

::) that's something you can learn from any argumentation course.
people appeal very strongly to pathos.
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 30, 2014, 09:37:19 PM::) that's something you can learn from any argumentation course.
people appeal very strongly to pathos.

I didn't think that'd apply to TWG though. >_>

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FireArrow

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 30, 2014, 09:34:07 PMI revived Nocturne because I didn't think you guys would be stupid enough to lynch him again, that's why.  :P
Well, we wanted to lynch you...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: FireArrow on December 30, 2014, 09:35:32 PMYeah, that's one thing I learned this game. Manipulate people not with logic, but with emotions and first impressions.
wait we are supposed to use what now??? (hangs up logic)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Toby

Quote from: FireArrow on December 30, 2014, 08:26:38 PMTo explain my weird actions:
Olimar voted me because we were gonna fake a log of him catching me slip up, thus making him look really human after my card flip.
The late claim was because I thought revives were given out day 1. >_>
I wolfed MLF because of the Toby bait and with olimar dead it didn't really matter if it was a trap (so high reward no risk.)
I wolfed Mashi because mashi is smart and he would of caught on if he lived. It also doubled as framing blueflower, which I'm kinda surprised that yugi disregarded it so quickly.

The biggest mistakes that we made was day 1. If I could of bounced the lynch to a human rather than olimar we would of won, but we were just so disorganized.

Mashi and Mael, you guys taking my side was by no means a misplay. The humans had really bad argument against me, and if this was some high level TWG where stupid things didn't happen (my day 1 wolf play...), you guys would of made the right call. There is absolutely no reason someone would do what I did as a wolf, because I did those things out of ignorance and confusion. Mael your pretty new at this, but you played like a veteran. You were one of the few people who analyzed each argument independently and unbiasedly to come to your conclusion.

Olimar, you have the workings to be really great at TWG. You caught Toby's trap from a mile away and you did a pretty good job of supporting me while still not looking like my partner for the majority of the phase. If you just hadn't posted that plan ;-;

NoS... wtf. You helped the humans more than you helped us... to the point where they revived you over TST.

Toby, your bad play was not responding to me. When a wolf makes a really good defense you have to make a really good counterargument. Otherwise people will be like "Uh, and why are we voting him again." What made it worse is that you never really understood my argument, so you'd say random things that were just plain wrong and it made you lose all your power over the thread. Of course I did kinda post like crazy which made it really hard to keep up.
So everyone who thought you were a wolf was playing bad and everyone who thought you were a human was playing good, makes sense. I took your day 1 claim as you trying to look human by seeming confused and not willing to trust me yet, which in how things were going would have been the wrong play for a human, you could have claimed and then seered me night 1 no matter who I aaked you to aeer, that would have gained you some human points, but the way you acted, waiting until I had warned people an alliance was being set up at a certain time, after revealing no confusion that I had no aeer claims, had you been a human you would have let a wolf walk into the alliance, but I highly doubted a human would be so stupid to disregard that.

Then your weird day patterns were how you reacted was so jumpy and your confusion was beginning to take a pattern with you being relaxed at first (even giving yourself up for the lynch), then after people went after you, you became defensive, attacking other players and this behaviour continued throughout the game.

The reasoning against Blueflower was not strong enough in any way for me to lean towards him, all of your reasoning came under the fact that i was telling Blueflower, FANK and jon to act in certain ways in order to try not look suspicious.

On day 3 (I think?) when you revealed a Blueflower seering to the thread, that was when I knew you knew who the real seer was, I decided to keep low a bit for that day because if I was to respond everyone would have wanted a big arguement for how we should or should not trust the seering, however I wanted to see how firearrow would have reacted and if he would have changed from his 'the plan is you lynch me' behaviour to an attack on Blueflower, which he did and that made him even more suspicious and concludes to why he was a wolf.

And yet sometimes the wrong reasoning is only wrong reasoning because you can't realise that other people have other perspectives to things that you can't see.

Admittedly the day 1 claiming was probably not meant as to seem human, but it was incredibly dumb and suspicious given the circumstances.

Waddle Bro

I actually followed the game a bit from the sidelines and the most notable mistake I saw was lynching NoS, technically a confirmed human(he counts for the human team) for the reason that it's "minimal risk/reward" and I was surprised people didn't turn against FireArrow after he suggested that option!

Shoutout to Yugi for completely violating the wolf team in the end 8)

Toby

Assuming that nocturne was going to side with the wolves and do as they asked, the game was just going to be a kitB decision to who would win. Lynching nocturne was more beneficial to the humans than the wolves and I think that's what Firearrow failed to realise, had nocturne lived, the game would have been 3v3 (assuming nocturne voted as the wolves asked), and the outcome would have been 50/50, had nocturne not sided with the wolves or if it was a different human revived, we would have won the game quicker and much easier.

Lynching nocturne made sure that if we mislynched the game wouldn't have been 50/50 for who would win and the humans would have more control using actual evidence to make a lynch and have more time to gather evidence.

Lynching the traitor was good!!!

Waddle Bro

Valid point about the evidence and time, although the humans would have lost anyway if you had mislynched after Night 4! My mistake though!!!

FireArrow

Quote from: Toby on December 31, 2014, 05:08:55 AMSo everyone who thought you were a wolf was playing bad and everyone who thought you were a human was playing good, makes sense. I took your day 1 claim as you trying to look human by seeming confused and not willing to trust me yet, which in how things were going would have been the wrong play for a human, you could have claimed and then seered me night 1 no matter who I aaked you to aeer, that would have gained you some human points, but the way you acted, waiting until I had warned people an alliance was being set up at a certain time, after revealing no confusion that I had no aeer claims, had you been a human you would have let a wolf walk into the alliance, but I highly doubted a human would be so stupid to disregard that.

Then your weird day patterns were how you reacted was so jumpy and your confusion was beginning to take a pattern with you being relaxed at first (even giving yourself up for the lynch), then after people went after you, you became defensive, attacking other players and this behaviour continued throughout the game.

The reasoning against Blueflower was not strong enough in any way for me to lean towards him, all of your reasoning came under the fact that i was telling Blueflower, FANK and jon to act in certain ways in order to try not look suspicious.

On day 3 (I think?) when you revealed a Blueflower seering to the thread, that was when I knew you knew who the real seer was, I decided to keep low a bit for that day because if I was to respond everyone would have wanted a big arguement for how we should or should not trust the seering, however I wanted to see how firearrow would have reacted and if he would have changed from his 'the plan is you lynch me' behaviour to an attack on Blueflower, which he did and that made him even more suspicious and concludes to why he was a wolf.

And yet sometimes the wrong reasoning is only wrong reasoning because you can't realise that other people have other perspectives to things that you can't see.

Admittedly the day 1 claiming was probably not meant as to seem human, but it was incredibly dumb and suspicious given the circumstances.

I already argued this in the thread and I'm not going to do so in post game. You still don't have any idea what my argument was, only bits and pieces of it. Even blueflower shared my jumpy behavior day 2 - he went from calmly saying "that seering is fabricated" to giving up and calling everyone stupid. Remind you of anyone else? >_>

Quote from: Toby on December 31, 2014, 07:52:03 AMAssuming that nocturne was going to side with the wolves and do as they asked, the game was just going to be a kitB decision to who would win. Lynching nocturne was more beneficial to the humans than the wolves and I think that's what Firearrow failed to realise, had nocturne lived, the game would have been 3v3 (assuming nocturne voted as the wolves asked), and the outcome would have been 50/50, had nocturne not sided with the wolves or if it was a different human revived, we would have won the game quicker and much easier.

Lynching nocturne made sure that if we mislynched the game wouldn't have been 50/50 for who would win and the humans would have more control using actual evidence to make a lynch and have more time to gather evidence.

Lynching the traitor was good!!!

...How did I not realize that? I tried to lynch blueflower and only changed to NoS when it became between NoS and BDS. Mashi was behind the lynch and the KitB was my reasoning to save BDS.

fank009

What's with all this pride... you're making me seem humble :/

Just clarifying things.
Case against FA. As I hinted in chat... you were seer'd red, you didn't need that much of a case against you, wanting in actives day 1 didn't help. You did not have that smart of a defense, basically it was, they are scummy because they are going for me and I'm not scum. Please hindsight guide us in this misconception.

You were a valid d1 lynch and the only reason you weren't lynched was because olimar was too pushy.

As much as yugi was a pivotal player, we all know the biggest push against the scum team was yours trully

Will post another post tying everything together

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Yugi

hey I knew BDS was a wolf, you just convinced me to change my vote!