Yugi
5 (38.5%)
The 17th Doctor
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: January 08, 2015, 11:03:19 PM

Yugi

ok so

• With the amount of players that we have, maybe adding another wolf would be a good idea. 13 on 1 isn't a very good odd if you're playing as the wolf, and the game cna end day one.
  • I don't think accedently breaking a curse should instantly kill you, but instead it should go by a "three warnings" system.

mikey

I like what yugi is saying.  If you could make it not so "oh I'm gonna die right away" for the wolf then I'd go for it
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Yugi on January 05, 2015, 03:56:24 PMok so

• With the amount of players that we have, maybe adding another wolf would be a good idea. 13 on 1 isn't a very good odd if you're playing as the wolf, and the game cna end day one.
  • I don't think accedently breaking a curse should instantly kill you, but instead it should go by a "three warnings" system.

1. So curses aren't enough to balance that out? Dang.
2. The problem is this games gimmick is "try to figure out who has what curse, wait for someone to mess up, if they don't explode boom you have a wolf." The double edged sword being how hard it becomes to communicate ideas once the curses start building up.

Proposed changes:
2 wolves
2 strikes you're out (these are announced publicly and wolves are no longer immune, this is to avoid the abuse.) I don't like 3 because it gives too much room to just randomly ignore your curses on the last day phase to say what you need to.

Sounds good?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

YEAH, THAT SEEMS FINE, ALTHOUGH WOULDN'T THE TWO STRIKES SYSTEM MAKE PEOPLE IGNORE THEIR CURSES ON THE LAST DAY PHASE ANYWAY?

EDIT: whoops caps lock

FireArrow

It just makes it a little bit harder. You can't break 2 curses at once or something (plus the random god kills help balance the game a little.)

davy

Quote from: Mashi on January 05, 2015, 01:15:58 PMNo idea how long Doodle and mariolegofan's bans are, but Hosts should make games for 12 Players for the time being.

Can't we just open the poll now and edit the game thereafter?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

ThatGamer

I've read all the rules and guidelines for this game and I still don't understand it!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

Try reading through previous games to get a better understanding of the game. 

Dude

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 11:41:04 AMI've read all the rules and guidelines for this game and I still don't understand it!
Good. Don't join.

MaestroUGC

So what's going on, do I need to adjust my game, or...?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

We only need to remove one role, I think.

MaestroUGC

If that's the case then you can cut LSS.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

If this takes too much longer to start, then I'm going to have to be out :C
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Play mafia with some friends.  That'll give you a good idea how this game works.
unmotivated

FireArrow