Yugi
5 (38.5%)
The 17th Doctor
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: January 08, 2015, 11:03:19 PM

Maelstrom

Hmm, so no cardflips?
It just seems like it would take a while for some puppets to get out.  Maybe let the puppet master create a few more night 1?

davy

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 02, 2015, 01:18:22 PMHmm, so no cardflips?
It just seems like it would take a while for some puppets to get out.  Maybe let the puppet master create a few more night 1?

No cardflips.

I guess you're right, but I also don't want to enable the Master to create too many puppet at once (because they help him achieve the victory condition). I'll change it so that the Master can create two puppets if there are no puppets in the game.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Yugi

so uh

Considering that we've just lost two people, what should we do?

blueflower999

Delaying the start of the game for two days seems to be the most reasonable.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

davy

NoS and FA, are you going to submit your games?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FireArrow

oh we have to have games if we wanna host
 ::)
mebe I can make one real quick tomorrow but if that doesn't happen count me out of hosting
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Waddle Bro

The Puppet Theatre would be a more catchy name

mikey

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 25, 2014, 08:59:02 PMMarioparty: 007

Team Bowser(Wolves)
Bowser(Captain)-Whenever Bowser dies each other team loses a star and team bowser gets a star.
Bowser Jr.-Wolf
Koopa-Wolf

Team Mario(Humans1)
Mario(Captain)
Peach
Yoshi

Team Luigi(Humans2)
Luigi(Captain)
Daisy
E. Gadd

Team Toad(Specials)-Team Toad's votes count for zero.
Toad(Captain)-Guardian
Toadette-Vigilante
Toadsworth-Seer

Wolves win under normal conditions(equal or greater numbers to that of humans)
Unique to this game, however, is the win condition of the other teams.
You must have at least 2 more team members than any other team.  This is considered a human victory but the other teams don't win.

Game mechanics:
Vocabulary
STAR: Having a star will give you a handicap that helps you win (in other words, not lose) the next minigame.
EXILE: When a team loses a minigame, a random non-captain player is exiled.  This player essentially no longer exists and cannot be revived, spoken of, or thought of.  They cannot post or PM anybody anywhere, regardless of content (including in threads outside TWG).
Each night after the first at exactly the same time every night, each team will participate in a minigame such as "first team to post THIS in the 'Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2' wins the minigame!" or "Here are 4 cards.  One of them has a STAR, another has an EXILE.  Have your captain PM me with your card choice before such time to try to win!".
Idk I guess I'll just use this one
unmotivated

Mr. Tanooki Suit

I'll join in any game that ends up happening, if it helps to fill it up.

FireArrow

just keep adding human till it equals the amount of players ^_^
TWG 73: Curses!

1. Wolf
2. Wolf

3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human
14. Human
15. Human

Gimmick: At the end of every night phase every living player has a 50% chance to receive a curse. Curses will usually hamper your ability to communicate or play the game effectively. Sometimes they're just silly though. :-]

Rules:
1. If you break the rules of your curse you will be god killed at the end of the phase.
2. You are not allowed to talk about how many (if any) or what kind of curses you have. Doing so will result in a godkill at the end of the phase. (This will be at my discretion to avoid loopholes, so ask for clarification if needed.)
3. Rather than what TWC would normally do abut edits, in this game they will result in a god kill at the end of the phase.
4. The wolf is immune to the first 2 rules (though, obviously, I'd still recommend following them so you look human.)
5. Chat logs are off for this game due to being impossible to moderator.
6. Curses apply to both PMs and the thread unless otherwise stated.

Example of curses (not actually in the game):

QuoteYou have received: Th Bst Curs

You must omit the letter "e" in all your posts and PMs.

QuoteYou have received: MLF/BDS's Curse

You must include at least 3 emoticons in all of your posts and PMs.

QuoteYou have received: Alarm Clock Curse

Your first post every day phase must be in all capital letters and state your current time. Your vote will count as zero against anyone who responds to said post.

mikey

what happens if the wolf dies day 1
that game is incredibly imbalanced and random
unmotivated

FireArrow

FireArrow

For reference.
I can give the wolf 2 wolfings (or one wolfing and 2 wolves) if you want, since 2 kills is standard for large manhunts like this. I figured the curse gimmick hampered human communication enough that it wasn't needed though.

Olimar12345

Omg that game sounds like it would be super fun :O
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated