The "Replacing the Sheets Project" 1.0 - Current Target: Banjo-Kazooie

Started by Sebastian, December 27, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

I dunno, I skipped looking over that one momentarily because I couldn't remember. I'll take a look and get back to you.

Sebastian

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 26, 2015, 05:45:37 AMDoes it need a replacement? Cos, I can bash one out real easy if you need one.
You could do King Sandy Butt's Maze. That one is the only one that needs replaced yet.....

Brassman388

Sebastian

Brassman388

Sebastian

Sebastian

Olimar and I looked over "Hailfire Peaks (Fire Side)"
And he told me to put it under Accepted in the OP.

The Deku Trombonist

Yep, that's cool.

I haven't got to any of the arrangements in the thread yet anyway. I was going through the ones that aren't on the list but I got sidetracked with general submissions.

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on February 08, 2015, 06:56:10 PMYep, that's cool.

I haven't got to any of the arrangements in the thread yet anyway. I was going through the ones that aren't on the list but I got sidetracked with general submissions.
Ok
Olimar and I are regularly going through these on the thread (he's also teaching some basic music theory). You can go through the site ones on site and Olimar and I got the ones here in the thread :)

KefkaticFanatic

Ooh excellent, you actually made Mr. Patch playable (well perhaps the old one was too, but it was ugly)

I might try some of these out if I have free time this week (and I probably won't, but eh)

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Cool! When we get the youtube thing up and working you can play some! :)

Sebastian

Olimar and I looked over "Grunty Industries (Inside)."
He told me to put it under accepted in the OP.

Sebastian

And Olimar and I just finished looking over "Targitzan - despotic totem god."
He also said put it under accepted.

Sebastian

ALPRAS and I have been pming back and forth. He is taking "Isle 'O Hags."

Sebastian

Also, Bespinben and Deku looked over "Terrydactyland" for me. I put it under accepted.