News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The "Replacing the Sheets Project" 1.0 - Current Target: Banjo-Kazooie

Started by Sebastian, December 27, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

The Deku Trombonist

You don't have to do all of them, just a couple to help out. But thanks anyway!

The Deku Trombonist

Just a couple of things (there's only so much I can say from a musical pit):

-Key sig should be C minor.
-I'm not sure that there was enough wrong with the current sheet to have you claim this as your own.

Oh and in reply to the list: I've got Isle O' Hags and the Credits covered

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on April 26, 2015, 01:06:35 AMJust a couple of things (there's only so much I can say from a musical pit):

-Key sig should be C minor.
-I'm not sure that there was enough wrong with the current sheet to have you claim this as your own.

Oh and in reply to the list: I've got Isle O' Hags and the Credits covered
Ahhhh
Sorry.....I knew that was in C minor.....I just forgot to put it in XD
Oh and I have Isle O hags finished. I really don't feel like doing Hag 1 if our like to switch :p

The Deku Trombonist

I thought we already had an Isle O' Hags? The one that I'm looking through.

Yeah I'm happy to do Hag 1.

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on April 26, 2015, 07:40:44 AMI thought we already had an Isle O' Hags? The one that I'm looking through.

Yeah I'm happy to do Hag 1.
Ok!
We don't have an Isle O Hags. I thought we did but I couldn't find one so I did it. I'll have it posted later when I get on my computer :)

The Deku Trombonist

I told you I had one, I even PMd you the link. And I've been looking through it, although it was basically already done anyway.

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on April 26, 2015, 09:54:27 AMI told you I had one, I even PMd you the link. And I've been looking through it, although it was basically already done anyway.
Oh
My bad! I guess I forgot. I can get it in the op for you if you want :)

Sebastian

Ok.
Here is Isle O' Hags
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9s5r0swgfk65yfu/banjo-tooie%20-%20isle%20o%27%20hags.zip?dl=0

And I fixed this stuff in Basement of Grunty Industries:
Made it in C minor.
Put the original arrangers name (and put edited by me)
The link in op is fixed for basement.
Is this one ready to go?

Tell me what you think with isle O hags. I did some pretty creative stuff with it :p

I am currently doing Hall of the Zombie King.

Sebastian

Tobbeh99

You need to check some of those chords in the left hand. I'm pretty sure some of them are to big to be playable, at least the part from measure 22: since the right hand plays octaves, it can no longer grab notes in the bass clef to aid the left hand. A simple solution might be to just octavate the highest note in those chords one ocatave down.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on May 03, 2015, 03:29:34 PMYou need to check some of those chords in the left hand. I'm pretty sure some of them are to big to be playable, at least the part from measure 22: since the right hand plays octaves, it can no longer grab notes in the bass clef to aid the left hand. A simple solution might be to just octavate the highest note in those chords one ocatave down.
You're right. I have a big hand so I didn't really check.
Those chords are so cool and I don't want to take them out so I think I'll make a note in there and have it say something like this:
"People with small hands roll left hand chords."

Dudeman

You could just make those chords glissando'd and put the gliss in parentheses. If that's possible.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dudeman on May 03, 2015, 05:02:09 PMYou could just make those chords glissando'd and put the gliss in parentheses. If that's possible.

*rolled, not glissando'd. I'd look at it but it's zipped up and I cant see it on my phone.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Here's the Isle O' Hags I was messing around with. I was basically done up to bar 52.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84117653/Assistance/Banjo-Tooie%20-%20Isle%20O%27%20Hags.musx

Edit: I uploaded all the Banjo fixes I had.