The "Replacing the Sheets Project" 1.0 - Current Target: Banjo-Kazooie

Started by Sebastian, December 27, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 23, 2015, 07:13:25 AMHe pmed me and asked me to look over it. I did and showed him the changes (I left his name on of course). Then he pmed me back saying he liked the changes except he didn't want his name on.
^
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

ummmmm
I don't know. The one on site is AWFUL. It needed a ton of work: Many notes missing etc.

Olimar12345

Brawler, were you revising the one on the site, or were you start it fresh?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Brawler4Ever

I was revising Sam Waetford's version that was on the site already.

Sebastian

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on June 23, 2015, 07:49:53 AMI was revising Sam Waetford's version that was on the site already.
Ok. I guess we can keep Sam's name on then......even though I did a ton of changes to it.

Brawler4Ever

I dunno. I would let Olimar be the judge. As you said, you've improved the sheet by a great deal. I'm not against MLF being given credit for the sheet. For my part, however, I do not believe that my contribution warrants ownership of the sheet.

Why not "Arranged by Sam Waetford, edited by mariolegofan"? You've done more for the sheet than I have. :)

Olimar12345

Yes, put:

"Arrangement by Sam Waetford
             edited by mariolegofan"

Sebastian

Sebastian

Brawler4Ever

I think that Treasure Trove Cove is the last sheet here? If so, I can take it. Anything specific that needs to be done? So far all I see is that the key sig is G Major(I think?), as well as some formatting.

Latios212

MLF, would you give us all an update on how the project's going? I know there's been at least some progress that hasn't been documented publicly.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Sure! 47 songs have been accepted and 26 songs have not been accepted yet that have been arranged. 1 song not arranged yet.
72 of 73 songs have been arranged. Treasure Trove Cove has not been arranged yet but has been claimed by Nacho2420.....however, since he claimed it a long time ago, go ahead and do it brawler :)

Brawler4Ever

Treasure Trove Cove. Simple changes. Made it G Major, fixed the formatting, and moved the cleft change closer to the notes.

An Alternate Version. This version is the exact same as the version above, but I added some voltas and repeats to make it shorter. It saves a page, roughly.

I'm happy with whichever version is chosen. :)

MLF, what's the last song to be arranged? Is anybody doing it?

Sebastian

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on September 06, 2015, 06:13:51 PMTreasure Trove Cove. Simple changes. Made it G Major, fixed the formatting, and moved the cleft change closer to the notes.

An Alternate Version. This version is the exact same as the version above, but I added some voltas and repeats to make it shorter. It saves a page, roughly.

I'm happy with whichever version is chosen. :)

MLF, what's the last song to be arranged? Is anybody doing it?
Treasure Trove is the last song. The only thing left for the project is for them to be reviewed by Updaters. Right now we have 47 accepted and 26 not accepted yet.