News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

REMAKES

Started by ThatGamer, December 20, 2014, 11:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following games would you like to see as HD remake, or WiiU remake?

Metroid Prime Trilogy
3 (23.1%)
Super Mario Sunshine
4 (30.8%)
Super Mario Galaxy
1 (7.7%)
TLOZ: Ocarina of Time
0 (0%)
Donkey Kong Country Returns
0 (0%)
Mario Kart Wii
0 (0%)
BattleToads
3 (23.1%)
Pikmin
1 (7.7%)
Sonic and the Black Knight
0 (0%)
All of the above
0 (0%)
None
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

well I mean it kinda is
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 20, 2014, 11:45:56 AMYou are amazing, ThatGamer, and I will never make fun of you again!

And I suck.

Hard.

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Well what I meant to say is that it was never anime+game. The game came out like what, a year before the show?

When have I ever made fun of you? I was just vaguely implying that you were being a dick which is causing me to dislike you.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 20, 2014, 11:53:51 AMYou were being a dick.

Yeah, I'd better apologize before this becomes another Nebbles thing...so, sorry.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

there was also this
Quote from: ThatGamer on December 20, 2014, 11:27:48 AMMY GOD! YOU LIKED IT?!

Lemme check your pulse, I think you may be having a stroke.

ok im done talking now carry on

Yugi

why is sonic and the black knight an option, that game sucks

also, lay off guys he's a nintendo fan who probably hasn't played a conventional rpg or a game outside of nintendos systems

ThatGamer

Quote from: Yugi on December 20, 2014, 12:01:18 PMwhy is sonic and the black knight an option, that game sucks

also, lay off guys he's a nintendo fan who probably hasn't played a conventional rpg or a game outside of nintendos systems

I've played them all, Final Fantasy, uh...no, I really haven't played any other ones. BECAUSE THEY SUCK, imo.

SlowPokemon

1. Black/White are actually my favorite Pokémon games, though people who haven't played them tend to criticize them a lot.
2. Dream Team is indeed a fantastic game, though there are a lot of other awesome JRPGs out there. For the 3DS, even.
3. Zoroark1264 is precious and does not suck
4. You can't judge all JRPGs based on Final Fantasy tbh though idk if there's much point in explaining to you haha. Check out Persona 3 and 4 if you get the chance, there aren't many better JRPGs.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 20, 2014, 12:10:35 PMI really haven't played any other ones. BECAUSE THEY SUCK, imo.
Y'know you should probably play the games before you say they suck.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 20, 2014, 12:29:59 PM1. Black/White are actually my favorite Pokémon games, though people who haven't played them tend to criticize them a lot.
2. Dream Team is indeed a fantastic game, though there are a lot of other awesome JRPGs out there. For the 3DS, even.
3. Zoroark1264 is precious and does not suck
4. You can't judge all JRPGs based on Final Fantasy tbh though idk if there's much point in explaining to you haha. Check out Persona 3 and 4 if you get the chance, there aren't many better JRPGs.

1. True.

2. Probably.

3. It was a joke, not to be taken literally. He does not suck.

4. Rated M, aren't they? Then no, not old enough.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Yugi on December 20, 2014, 12:35:09 PMY'know you should probably play the games before you say they suck.

Good point. I judge too quickly.

braix

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 20, 2014, 12:35:16 PM3. It was a joke, not to be taken literally. He does not suck.
thanks, but
Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 29, 2014, 09:55:18 PMFor something to be a joke, it has to be funny

keep that in mind

mikey

I quoted slowpokemon before it was cool
unmotivated

ThatGamer