News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

REMAKES

Started by ThatGamer, December 20, 2014, 11:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following games would you like to see as HD remake, or WiiU remake?

Metroid Prime Trilogy
3 (23.1%)
Super Mario Sunshine
4 (30.8%)
Super Mario Galaxy
1 (7.7%)
TLOZ: Ocarina of Time
0 (0%)
Donkey Kong Country Returns
0 (0%)
Mario Kart Wii
0 (0%)
BattleToads
3 (23.1%)
Pikmin
1 (7.7%)
Sonic and the Black Knight
0 (0%)
All of the above
0 (0%)
None
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

ThatGamer

So I would like to see how many people want an HD remake of their favorite game! Vote away!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Why isn't wind waker an option
unmotivated

braix

Why isn't Pokemon D/P an option
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Wind Waker is not an option because it's already in HD, and Diamond Pearl was really bad. And I mean REALLY bad.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 20, 2014, 11:22:16 AMWind Waker is not an option because it's already in HD, and Diamond Pearl was really bad. And I mean REALLY bad.

.-. No it wasn't.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 20, 2014, 11:25:41 AM.-. No it wasn't.

MY GOD! YOU LIKED IT?!

Lemme check your pulse, I think you may be having a stroke.

KefkaticFanatic

OoT did have a remake already, though I suppose it wasn't ""HD""

And DP were fine games.  idk why you hate them so much.  I played through both Diamond and Platinum o.O

If anything I think the set of Pokemon included in Black/White are the most uncreative, though I never actually played B/W/B2/W2 so I don't know about those games.  I hear good things though.

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 20, 2014, 11:29:36 AMOoT did have a remake already, though I suppose it wasn't ""HD""

And DP were fine games.  idk why you hate them so much.  I played through both Diamond and Platinum o.O

If anything I think the set of Pokemon included in Black/White are the most uncreative, though I never actually played B/W/B2/W2 so I don't know about those games.  I hear good things though.

Isn't it Pearl? Anyways, I'm an RPG hater, so yeah. 'Cept Dream Team.

KefkaticFanatic

Diamond and Pearl were the pair, and then Platinum was the 3rd release a la Yellow, Crystal, and Emerald versions.

And boo RPGs are great

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

Metroid Prime Trilogy would be an insane game to have HD remake on, Metroid is one of the most underrated Nintendo franchises imo

ThatGamer

braix

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 20, 2014, 11:22:16 AMand Diamond Pearl was really bad. And I mean REALLY bad.
Quote from: ThatGamer on December 20, 2014, 11:33:01 AMAnyways, I'm an RPG hater, so yeah.

Something tells me you haven't really played them cuz
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 20, 2014, 11:33:58 AMboo RPGs are great
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

This kid's probably never even played emerald
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 20, 2014, 11:38:22 AMMetroid Prime Trilogy would be an insane game to have HD remake on, Metroid is one of the most underrated Nintendo franchises imo

Ikr?

ThatGamer

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 20, 2014, 11:38:43 AMSomething tells me you haven't really played them cuz

I have. Anime + RPG = bad game

I just don't like 'em.

Especially X and Y.

And I have played all Pokemon games to date, including ORAS.