News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Avi/Sig Request Thread.

Started by Davey, May 31, 2008, 09:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

I had one of these back as David (Avoiding Google Bot).

So now I am re-opening it.

If anyone wants a signature, I'll make one for you.
If anyone wants an avatar, I'll make one for you.

Standard Sizes:

Sig: 350 x 140.
Avi: 1282

If you want something different please tell me.

Please, also specify any favorite character(s) you would like in your sig and avi.

Gooch

Hmm, ok, i think i want one. About the same size as yours (i suppose thats the default size) and heres what i want on it. First, i want the cover of "Odd Thomas" by Dean Koontz w/o all of the writing, just the legs in the mist and i want Gooch in the top left corner (i dont care what color, make it fitting tho) and in the bottom i want "I do no fear the Dead, its the Living im afraid of..." (once again, i dont care about the color, just fitting is all) if you could do that i would be most obliged! thanks man.

Davey

Quote from: Gooch on July 08, 2008, 10:32:30 PMHmm, ok, i think i want one. About the same size as yours (i suppose thats the default size) and heres what i want on it. First, i want the cover of "Odd Thomas" by Dean Koontz w/o all of the writing, just the legs in the mist and i want Gooch in the top left corner (i dont care what color, make it fitting tho) and in the bottom i want "I do no fear the Dead, its the Living im afraid of..." (once again, i dont care about the color, just fitting is all) if you could do that i would be most obliged! thanks man.

Actually that size is 680x250. Do you want that size or the other one? and do you want a specific font? I just bought a set of calligraphy fonts (as you can see in my sig).

Gooch

hmm, i dont really care what size it is, really i want it to be whatever is most convienient to you. As for font, well, here's the cover/ picture i want so a font that would match it. Remember, i want it elongated and w/o all of the words on the cover.

Composer #40

Just tell me if it's possible or not:

I just want a sig.

It must sport my two names: Commander 6 and Composer #40.
The characters representing: Meta Knight(Commander 6) and Toon Link (Composer #40) Preferably from SSBB
Background: What works with you
Size: Within reason (no insanely big sig)

Idea: Is it possible to fade in between two different pictures of the two.

I would provide pictures if I was able to get them off my SSBB game.

It happens Every. Day!

Davey

Gooch, here is your signature. I really like it, I kinda went outside the lines of what you said but that is how I could make it work.

Paste this link into your signature "box" thingy.

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn123/Hauffed/GoochSig.jpg

Oh and didja see what I did? I thought Koontz was sorta close to Gooch (or at least how you say the names out loud) and I thought that'd be fun to do. I don't think I picked the right font but it still looks okay.

Gooch

very very nice! thank you so much man! wait, it wont show up, its only showin the link down there? i copied and pasted the link into my signature box...

Akiro

Copy and paste this in your sig box:

[img]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn123/Hauffed/GoochSig.jpg[/img]
EXACTLY that.

Gooch

tis ok, i already fixed it (man, i had a time outta that and then it was all teeny-tiny so i had to do a little bit of size work)

Davey

Photo bucket was down so I had to use Media Fire. I HIGHLY suggest you save it, and upload it to photobucket or imageshack or whatever you use. Mediafire will eventually delete it but here it is for now.

Composer #40

It's perfect! Nice work.   ;)

It happens Every. Day!

scooterulez

Can you make me a sig with my avatar as the picture but in the Imagination Rainbow, can you put scooterulez in it like making it an arch like the rainbow and you can make the background how ever you like and make it as big as my sig I have right now. Can you do it?

Davey

Uh. I could try. Ask MH26, he is better at technical stuff. If you want me to be honest, I am a novice compared to him. Honestly I don't like blowing up stuff because it always looks bad.