News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

[3DS] Find Mii 2 - "Dark Lord's Theme"

Started by ThatGamer, December 19, 2014, 03:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Why is there no Find Mii, or Find Mii 2, or any Streetpass related music on here? I know Streetpass isn't popular, but it has some of the best music ever made!

I think there should be more of this music, so here's what I'd like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPRQHYBNVG8

Find Mii 1 and 2 Title Theme is already taken, though, by yours truly, so don't start on that.  :P

That's all.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 03:51:47 PMbut it has some of the best music ever made!
The music in StreetPass is pretty good, but this is a pretty bold claim. XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 19, 2014, 03:52:22 PMThe music in StreetPass is pretty good, but this is a pretty bold claim. XD

True, SMG has done better. And SM3DW. But, compared to Yoshi's New Island music, I'd say Streetpass is the best. XP
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

btw, Yoshi's New Island was repeatedly criticized for it's soundtrack. Complaints ranged from lackluster to downright painful.
Xenoblade Chronicles has a much, much better soundtrack than either, along with Bravely Default, Umineko, VVVVVV, Kid Icarus Uprising, Fire Emblem Awakening, and a host of others.

ThatGamer

Bravely Default, and Xenoblade Chronicles maybe, but not Kid Icarus.

Olimar12345

Take this discussion elsewhere, please.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Olimar12345

This area is for requesting arrangements, not for normal discussion.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Olimar12345

ThatGamer

Sebastian

Bespinben

Hey now, Olimar's a cool dude. If you want decency, you gotta give decency.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

ThatGamer

Quote from: Bespinben on December 19, 2014, 09:41:49 PMHey now, Olimar's a cool dude. If you want decency, you gotta give decency.

Maybe I don't agree with the first part, but he's right. Give decency to get decency. That's what I did wrong.

FireArrow

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 09:43:48 PMMaybe I don't agree with the first part, but he's right. Give decency to get decency. That's what I did wrong.

I was going to try and defend Olimar. Eh, not worth it.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department