News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

ThatGamer Thread

Started by ThatGamer, December 18, 2014, 06:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

If you want to focus on someone unnecessarily then start focusing on me.

I can take the attention.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 19, 2014, 10:31:16 PM*changes subject*
I'll get some feedback on Bone-Dry Ruins tomorrow :)
Is there anything you didnt understand that you needed help with? :)

Nope. I think. Maybe some things were wrong, but I dunno.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Yugi

ThatGamer

More like a Spider-Man meme thread.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 10:35:45 PMMore like a Spider-Man meme thread.
lol...

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 10:34:31 PMNope. I think. Maybe some things were wrong, but I dunno.
Well, you certainly are better than me then when I first started. :)

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on December 19, 2014, 10:26:18 PM...even so, I ended up feeling uncomfortable in the long run. So that shouldn't matter.
I thought we were talking about actual games
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Don't read this please. It was a time of weird stuff going on, I'm not proud of it...

braix

If you don't want people to read this, your IQ really must be very low to have the thought of bumping it+putting the link to this in the Hall of Quotes
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 25, 2015, 05:33:35 PMIf you don't want people to read this, your IQ really must be very low to have the thought of bumping it+putting the link to this in the Hall of Quotes

Well, I don't think 73 is that low...

But anyways, wasn't me that posted it in the hall of quotes...

braix

Oh sorry my bad. Just assumed it was you.
My screen is so small that I can't read the text unless i zoom in to the point I can't see the profiles.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 25, 2015, 05:56:01 PMOh sorry my bad. Just assumed it was you.
My screen is so small that I can't read the text unless i zoom in to the point I can't see the profiles.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. It's okay, Braixen. Hey, btw, check your pm's...

Dude

There's a post missing between pages 8 and 9 iirc it was about your girlfriend??

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 26, 2015, 01:48:38 PMThere's a post missing between pages 8 and 9 iirc it was about your girlfriend??

I don't have a gf, that would be gay...(no offence Slow)