News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

ThatGamer Thread

Started by ThatGamer, December 18, 2014, 06:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 09:38:05 PMVery funny. Not amused.
Okay first of all if you thought it was very funny why aren't you amused
Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 06:52:32 PMWHAT THE HELL? I already have a gf!
Quote from: ThatGamer on December 17, 2014, 08:52:54 AMMmm, ok. I started playing some of the music of the site in 2013, when I was in Grade 5 piano.
Quote from: ThatGamer on December 17, 2014, 08:30:50 AMSo, I've been having trouble with figuring out how to create sheet music for the site. Obviously, I'm one of the youngest users on the site, so that explains why it doesn't make sense, but I would still like to be able to help arrange music on my free time. If anyone knows how this arranging thing works, (which I'm betting most of you do) please reply IN-DEPTH, because I'm not great at just finding my way around. :(
If you're 14 why do you have a girlfriend
And what in the world is grade 5 piano
unmotivated

braix

whens ur bday
i bet im still the youngest :c
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 19, 2014, 09:57:04 PMI think you should know by now that she would rather not have this sort of creepy obsession chatter about her, so please let's not do that.

I hate to say it, but I'm with kefkaticfanatic on this one. I'm still trying to get Nebbles to reply to me.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 09:57:17 PMSo... It appears you're viewing my profile...
bAN THIS STALKER
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 19, 2014, 09:57:04 PMI think you should know by now that she would rather not have this sort of creepy obsession chatter about her, so please let's not do that.
A. I'm not being creepy. If you wanna see creepy, go see what yugi has been doing.

B. I'm not obsessing, just jokingly talking....haha :P

C. Chattering? No, just talking.

braix

u hear that?
milf was joking.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 10:02:53 PM1. You're never serious, are you?

2. Not dating...

3. Why are you arranging sheet music if you don't know grade 5 piano?
I'm serious all the time.  Ask anyone on this website
so you say you have a girlfriend but you say you're not dating
so you have a friend who happens to be a girl
I've been taking private lessons since I was 5.  Never heard of "grade 5 piano".
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 19, 2014, 10:05:11 PMI'm serious all the time.  Ask anyone on this website
so you say you have a girlfriend but you say you're not dating
so you have a friend who happens to be a girl
I've been taking private lessons since I was 5.  Never heard of "grade 5 piano".

lol same
Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 10:03:58 PMI looked at who's online.
uM...

FireArrow

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 19, 2014, 10:02:38 PMu hear that?
milf was joking.

omg milf
is this some joke ive been missing out on
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: FireArrow on December 19, 2014, 10:09:02 PMomg milf
is this some joke ive been missing out on
Check the MLF needs a nickname thread

ThatGamer

I took lessons since 7. You must be in grade 8 piano.

Anyways, bedtime, g'night guys!

braix

mai azn parents made me play piano since my fingers could move and ive never heard of grade 8 piano etc

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 19, 2014, 10:11:09 PMmai azn parents made me play piano since my fingers could move and ive never heard of grade 8 piano etc

same
I must be part asian?!?!?!?!1!

I henceforth move that this thread shall be known as the Post Your Random Thoughts of the Moment Thread 3.
unmotivated

Nebbles

Can we just delete this thread and forget it ever happened, actually

that'd be nice
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel