News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

ThatGamer Thread

Started by ThatGamer, December 18, 2014, 06:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 18, 2014, 09:45:03 PMBut the graphics were so lame
practically a step down from the first

but good graphics don't make a good game

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on December 18, 2014, 09:34:46 PMOh? Nebbles 2 was my favourite one. The plot just tugged at your heartstrings.

technically that one isn't even a real Nebbles game. It was originally a game called dokki dokki neburu.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

BlackDragonSlayer

You people are all fools (except for like four of you); Nebbles is clearly the best Nebbles game. It's the defining game of the series, containing the true essence of what the whole series meant to people everywhere. Its gameplay was fantastic, the graphics were good, and... well, I personally feel as if the plot was the best. Nebbles 2 was a poor excuse of a follow-up to such a grand game- although the gameplay was interesting, it deviated too far from the original, and started a bad trend that would be replicated in future games- and it completely lacked the overall feeling of the first game. The third and fifth ones were good, but nothing spectacular; the only other game in the series that comes close to representing the series like it used to be best was Nebbles 4 (although Nebbles 5 tries to as well, everything feels too contrived in that game, especially the plot and all the unnecessary menus).

Though, I think we can all agree that Nebbles Nebbles was absolutely terrible. I like to pretend that game doesn't exist.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 18, 2014, 09:58:23 PMtechnically that one isn't even a real Nebbles game. It was originally a game called dokki dokki neburu.
What? Noooooooooooooo.... It was all a lie?!?

mikey

But guys the postgame on Nebbles 5 is A+
practically nebbles 3 and 4 built in
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 18, 2014, 10:33:40 PMBut guys the postgame on Nebbles 5 is A+
practically nebbles 3 and 4 built in
That's the thing though... Nebbles shouldn't need a postgame to be good. I think having a postgame goes against the essence of the series.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

So what if the plot was a little bit lacking I mean everything except for nebbles 3 was just the first one over again
Besides that ost is insane
unmotivated

DrP

WTF is going on?

Is this for real?

Seriously?

This is ridiculous.

/buzzkill

Jub3r7

I've only ever played Invader Nebu on a rom for the NES, but it's not on the list so i cant vote for it

edit: nevermind, Nebbles without a number is the same as Invader Nebu
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2014, 11:38:22 PMWTF is going on?

Is this for real?

Seriously?

This is ridiculous.

/buzzkill

I'm with you on this one, sorry guys. I'm not amused.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 18, 2014, 11:31:46 PMBesides that ost is insane
But the OST is always good.

Quote from: Nebbles on December 19, 2014, 12:05:46 AMI'm with you on this one, sorry guys. I'm not amused.
I think the joke is mostly about ThatGamer's response to the changes in the poll/topic, such as:
Quote from: ThatGamer on December 18, 2014, 07:59:16 PMReally? I was enjoying this conversation, you d*ck! You just screwed my enjoyment!
Plus, I find it fun to make up opinions on non-existent games.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

reading this thread has been the highlight of my day
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 19, 2014, 08:00:53 AMreading this thread has been the highlight of my day
really cuz I just found it annoying

EDIT: DID ANYONE SEE THIS KID'S POSTS PER DAY

IT'S LIKE 36
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

Well yeah, he's only been here a few days.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!