News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

ThatGamer Thread

Started by ThatGamer, December 18, 2014, 06:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Nebbles on December 19, 2014, 10:16:02 PMCan we just delete this thread and forget it ever happened, actually

that'd be nice

Well Nebbles, I would, but:

1. I have no authority to do so.

2. It's too popular.

Also, apparently you didn't get the message, I'm sorry.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on December 19, 2014, 10:16:02 PMCan we just delete this thread and forget it ever happened, actually

that'd be nice
Oh Nebbles, be happy! Dont be embarrassed. I'd give anything to have this much attention.... :)

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

I'd rather get attention for a legitimate reason, not an annoying run-into-the-ground joke.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on December 19, 2014, 10:23:22 PMI'd rather get attention for a legitimate reason, not an annoying run-into-the-ground joke.
I hate to say it, but it wasn't a joke...

Yugi

The joke wasn't even in the proper context in the first place, though.

Sebastian

Quote from: Yugi on December 19, 2014, 10:25:20 PMThe joke wasn't even in the proper context in the first place, though.
wut?

Nebbles

...even so, I ended up feeling uncomfortable in the long run. So that shouldn't matter.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Forum Rules-Do not post inappropriate messages relating to other members ("creeping", anything overtly sexual, etc.)

Nebbles has made it quite clear that she is done being the butt of an ongoing joke and doesn't find any enjoyment in it.  How about everybody respects that before I have to start enforcing this rule too.

me irl
[close]

FireArrow

Hey, for what it's worth, being attractive is a pretty good reason to get attention.

edit: then again considering the people in context
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on December 19, 2014, 10:26:18 PM...even so, I ended up feeling uncomfortable in the long run. So that shouldn't matter.
Ok. I'm really Sorry! :)
Forgive me.

Quote from: FireArrow on December 19, 2014, 10:28:00 PMHey, for what it's worth, being attractive is a pretty good reason to get attention.

edit: then again considering the people in context
Agreed

ThatGamer

I was joking...not to make Nebbles feel bad though, just for laughs. If I'd known that she dislikes attention, it wouldn't have been made.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Yugi

This is now a spiderman thread.

Sebastian

*changes subject*
I'll get some feedback on Bone-Dry Ruins tomorrow :)
Is there anything you didnt understand that you needed help with? :)