News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

ThatGamer Thread

Started by ThatGamer, December 18, 2014, 06:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

I, personally, though I've only been here a few days, think it's either MarioLegoFan, or Maelstrom. I've looked at their arrangements, and they are quite impressive. Especially MLFs Maple Treeway. It's a masterpiece. :')
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Go look at bloop's stuff.
Especially Toad Tomb
unmotivated

Dude

Inb4 someone creates a conspiracy theory that thatgamer and MLF are related

Oh wait

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on December 19, 2014, 03:27:38 PMInb4 someone creates a conspiracy theory that thatgamer and MLF are related

Oh wait

WHAT?! Of course we're not related! Otherwise I would've asked him how this worked irl, instead of posting to him.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 19, 2014, 03:31:23 PMgame theory: MLF=ThatGamer
But that's just a theory. A GAME theory.

But you really should look a Jompa's arrangements. And DonValintino's. Both are superb, and much better than mine or mlf's.

ThatGamer

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 19, 2014, 03:31:23 PMgame theory: MLF=ThatGamer

WHAT?! If I were MLF, why would I want to go back to being a newbie like me?

FireArrow

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 03:58:38 PMWHAT?! If I were MLF, why would I want to go back to being a newbie like me?

No one understands the way of the MLF.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Winter

Take my word: He's not mlf :P

Dude

OK new theory

Akiro/Methos/Whateverthefuckhewascalled's child from the future went back in time in order to cause a disturbance in our peaceful NSM society. Soon the forums will be in chaos! WE MUST DO SOMETHING.

Mashi

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Yugi

i'm thinking that thatgamer /might/ have a crush on nebbles

Nebbles

the thought of that makes me feel gross
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel