[DELETED] [WiiU] Super Mario 3D World - "Bowsers Bullet Bill Brigade" by ThatGamer

Started by Zeta, December 18, 2014, 10:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Wow. I don't think I would have ever noticed those mistakes, but thanks for fixing them!

However, here's what I disagree with:

1. The repeat should stay.

2. I'm certain I'm not missing notes in the first 2 measures.

Also, where's the ZIP file?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 02:43:10 PMAlso, where's the ZIP file?
Whoops... I'll get that to you tomorrow. Sorry I'm not on my computer....

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 02:43:10 PMWow. I don't think I would have ever noticed those mistakes, but thanks for fixing them!

However, here's what I disagree with:

1. The repeat should stay.

2. I'm certain I'm not missing notes in the first 2 measures.

Also, where's the ZIP file?
Could be that your sound software isn't up to par with whomever was doing the fixes (I'm guessing maelstrom because he likes wasting money on that sort of stuff??) but if someone with better speakers than you says there are notes there then it's entirely likely that you just aren't able to hear them.
unmotivated

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 19, 2014, 08:03:20 PMCould be that your sound software isn't up to par with whomever was doing the fixes (I'm guessing maelstrom because he likes wasting money on that sort of stuff??) but if someone with better speakers than you says there are notes there then it's entirely likely that you just aren't able to hear them.
I'd like an explanation.

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

ThatGamer

I always feel stupid when I make an arrangement, and someone edits it, and makes it twice as good.  :-\

But anyways, it's finished, so if a mod could update...

Yugi

blueflower999

Possibly not because his ban was temporary I believe. It's at the mod's discretion though.
Bulbear! Blueflower999