News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[DELETED] [WiiU] Super Mario 3D World - "Piranha Creeper Creek" by ThatGamer

Started by Zeta, December 17, 2014, 04:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

ThatGamer, change your arranger name back to normal this instant.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

You have been active on the forums for more than an hour and have not made a visible effort to fix your gross misuse of the system. This is your final warning from me. I will not have you targeting other members, especially ones who have made it very clear that they are uncomfortable with you doing so. Change it immediately or this submission will be terminated. If this continues, your arrangements will not be hosted on this site.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Yugi

Olimar12345

ThatGamer

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Wait...what happened? It's suddenly fixed! Praise the lord!!!

Olimar12345

ThatGamer

I won't, that was an old arranger name that I forgot to fix.