[DELETED] [WiiU] Super Mario 3D World - "Piranha Creeper Creek" by ThatGamer

Started by Zeta, December 17, 2014, 04:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Alright. I've finally changed the MUS file, to Bloops edited version, can it now be accepted? :D
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bloop

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

unmotivated

Bespinben

Thanks for the PM. Sorry for not getting around to helping you out with this sooner.

*Measure 1 ~ Those should be full chords, with the 3rds. Not open 5ths. So, write in a B on the first two chords, and then a C# on the third chord.
*Measure 4-11 ~ The melody is doubled by the lower octave, so in the right hand there should be along with the melody the same notes an octave lower. If you write these measures with a bass clef it will make it easier to read too, should you do this.
*Measures 12-19 ~ There is some extra harmonies you need write into the right hand. Just take a listen to the song again and carefully transcribe these measures. it might help take out the lower octave of the melody so you can play it better once it is re-transcribed.
*Measure 25 ~ The first beat has some kind of trill? I'm away from my audio equipment right now so I can't dissect it (or anything else too deeply) at the moment, but take a look at it.
*A general thought ~ There's a lot of blank measures for the left hand. Though the bass may not be doing anything for those measures, you could consider using that time to use the left hand to help out the right hand or to play some of the extra layers you omitted from your arrangement.

You got the ear! I believe in you!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

ThatGamer

Quote from: Bespinben on January 05, 2015, 03:17:34 PMThanks for the PM. Sorry for not getting around to helping you out with this sooner.

*Measure 1 ~ Those should be full chords, with the 3rds. Not open 5ths. So, write in a B on the first two chords, and then a C# on the third chord.
*Measure 4-11 ~ The melody is doubled by the lower octave, so in the right hand there should be along with the melody the same notes an octave lower. If you write these measures with a bass clef it will make it easier to read too, should you do this.
*Measures 12-19 ~ There is some extra harmonies you need write into the right hand. Just take a listen to the song again and carefully transcribe these measures. it might help take out the lower octave of the melody so you can play it better once it is re-transcribed.
*Measure 25 ~ The first beat has some kind of trill? I'm away from my audio equipment right now so I can't dissect it (or anything else too deeply) at the moment, but take a look at it.
*A general thought ~ There's a lot of blank measures for the left hand. Though the bass may not be doing anything for those measures, you could consider using that time to use the left hand to help out the right hand or to play some of the extra layers you omitted from your arrangement.

Thanks for the feedback, but just to be clear, this was Bloops version, so these things were more his fault than mine.

But I'll get to it! I WILL FINISH IT!!!

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 05, 2015, 03:29:54 PMBut I'll get to it! I WILL FINISH IT!!!
I believe in you! If you need help, you got my username :P

ThatGamer

I thought you were banned! Something about you and Dude is what Kefka said...

Anyways back to the arrangement.

I will ask you if I need help!

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 05, 2015, 03:43:01 PMI thought you were banned! Something about you and Dude is what Kefka said...
That's behind us. I'd like tto forget that. Anyway, I'm back praise the Lord! :)

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 05, 2015, 03:43:01 PMI will ask you if I need help!
ok :)

ThatGamer

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on January 05, 2015, 03:17:34 PMThanks for the PM. Sorry for not getting around to helping you out with this sooner.

FYI...
If you fix this stuff, Bespiben will accept it :)

ThatGamer

ThatGamer

It's all fixed, Bespinben! If you like it, please accept it, because I have SEVERAL unsubbmitted arrangements! D:

Ps: I changed the mid file too!

Pps: you probably won't read this, so I'll pm too!

Sebastian

ThatGamer