News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [WiiU] Super Mario 3D World - "Piranha Creeper Creek" by ThatGamer

Started by Zeta, December 17, 2014, 04:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 06:34:10 PMthat was an old arranger name that I forgot to fix.

That arranger name was made visible today, meaning that you changed it to that today. No need to lie.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 06, 2015, 06:41:02 PMThat arranger name was made visible today, meaning that you changed it to that today. No need to lie.
Ninjad...

Anyway, is this one accepted? I'd love to see this one on site :)

ThatGamer

Arrghh...

@mlf

Once Bespinben is on next, it will be. As for now, no.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Nothing personal, but I'd rather have someone who likes me update it. Sorry Olimar, nothing personal. Or Kefka.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 06:48:09 PMNothing personal, but I'd rather have someone who likes me update it. Sorry Olimar, nothing personal. Or Kefka.
.....ok.......
It really doesnt matter XD

ThatGamer

Well, the thing is, here's how the answer would be from each of them:

Bespinben: Great job, I love it! I'll update it as soon as the next update comes!

Olimar12345: This is bullsh*t, take the time to fix it, or don't do it at all!!!

See?

Maelstrom

But Olimar has a point. If it's not done right, it has no place on the site.

Yugi

Oh man, critique, OLIMAR IS THE ANITCHRIST AND IS THE WORST PERSON EVER AOEFINOEIGFOSEFGINSEOGFINSEOIGFN

At least he's giving you criticism. We don't want a shitty sheet on the site.

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 06:52:21 PMWell, the thing is, here's how the answer would be from each of them:

Bespinben: Great job, I love it! I'll update it as soon as the next update comes!

Olimar12345: This is bullsh*t, take the time to fix it, or don't do it at all!!!

See?
Well, not true.
I've known Olimar for a while and

1. He's awesome, especially when you get to know him. :)

2. He doesn't lie. He wouldn't say it's S word ,as you say, unless there are really mistakes.

3. He is very helpful and wise in the ways of music.

Quote from: Yugi on January 06, 2015, 06:54:14 PMWe don't want a shitty sheet on the site.
Now now...

Yugi

I wasn't referring to his in particular (haven't looked at it at all). I'm just saying that Olimar does it for a reason.

ThatGamer

I don't think it's "shitty" at all. I've revised it like 8 times. Also, MLF, he has said those exact words in a pm, but it was after the first revision.

Olimar12345

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 06:52:21 PMOlimar12345: This is bullsh*t, take the time to fix it, or don't do it at all!!!

Lol I've literally only told you to correct the incorrect title and update the links in the op. If you misunderstood my warning post, it was about targeting members. It had nothing to do with this arrangement.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 06, 2015, 07:03:06 PMLol I've literally only told you to correct the incorrect title and update the links in the op. If you misunderstood my warning post, it was about targeting members. It had nothing to do with this arrangement.

I don't target specific members!

Yeah, you did say that, I remember it, but let's change the topic before something happens..,

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999