Why can't i look at pokemon songs

Started by shinygardevoir, December 15, 2014, 09:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shinygardevoir

When I click on the pokemon category on the left sidebar, it loads the page but goes to a white screen. Why does it do this? It used to work fine.

Maelstrom

shinygardevoir

Huh. I wonder why. (i'm using safari with OS x mavericks if it makes a difference) The URL bar says its loaded, but it is just a big white page. No text or anything.

I can look at other categories fine, but of course it has to be the only one i'm interested in that I can't look at. XD

The Deku Trombonist

I wonder if it's having a fit because of the accented e in the page title. I'll replace it with a normal e temporarily, so tell me what happens. Usually white screen of death indicates total php/server failure on that page for whatever reason but I'm assuming thats not the case here since other people can access the page ok.

shinygardevoir

Sorry for the late response, but replacing the E made no difference. :( Still a blank white screen.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Have you tried loading the page in another browser?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FierceDeity

Whether it's currently the cause or not, only use safari if you have a super weak CPU, because literally every other well-known browser is faster, and on top of that they all tend to have more solid features/customization imo (chrome is my favorite)