News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Actually no, don't bother. At this point I've provided solid arguments and blue has said absolutely nothing. If you guys want to loose the game, it'll no longer be my fault.

Just go ahead ynch me, I dare you. It'll make post game that much better.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

And I say loose instead is lose, oh well.

Yugi

on a 3ds right now, sry

But you shouldn't insult people if they're going up against you. I think that blueflowers human because he's exhibited his normal human behaviour all game (if he was a wolf, he ould be more against people lynching him), and there's a lot of evidence against you which your defense hasn't convinced me of you being innocent.

Toby

Quote from: Yugi on December 28, 2014, 06:29:17 PMon a 3ds right now, sry

But you shouldn't insult people if they're going up against you. I think that blueflowers human because he's exhibited his normal human behaviour all game (if he was a wolf, he ould be more against people lynching him), and there's a lot of evidence against you which your defense hasn't convinced me of you being innocent.
I agree with this,

The arguement that you being a wolf due to you waiting so long before your claim to me and not thinking about wolves infiltrating the alliance is in itself the stringers piece of evidence against you right now for me, that and your jumpy behaviour each day phase of switching from calm to defensive to attacking to giving up, is just completely out or the ordinary and jumpy that I really doubt a human could behave in the same way.

That being said if Blueflower doesn't hurry his ass up and say something, my vote might actually be on him.

FireArrow

Yugi, there's a lot of obvious important evidence against him and your ignoring it all because of a meta.

Yes, there is evidence against me, but I've been providing counter arguments all games. It's been more than enough to convince Mashi and mael.

Yugi

Quote from: Toby on December 28, 2014, 06:36:11 PMThat being said if Blueflower doesn't hurry his ass up and say something, my vote might actually be on him.
He's not responding to things on skype, and he hasn't been on the forum in 4 hours

I think it's more a matter of "he's not able to access the thread right now" than "he's not answering"

Yugi

FireArrow

Quote from: Toby on December 28, 2014, 06:36:11 PMI agree with this,

The arguement that you being a wolf due to you waiting so long before your claim to me and not thinking about wolves infiltrating the alliance is in itself the stringers piece of evidence against you right now for me, that and your jumpy behaviour each day phase of switching from calm to defensive to attacking to giving up, is just completely out or the ordinary and jumpy that I really doubt a human could behave in the same way.

I don't have any more to add to the day 1 incident other than what I've said day 1. You can reread it if you want because I thought I did a pretty good job. My jumpy behavior is me getting frustrated over yugi's points, I've provided a logically sound argument that I'd gladly elaborate on if he's not satisfied with it, but he's not giving me anything to respond to. Kudos for not lashing back at me though.

FireArrow

Quote from: Yugi on December 28, 2014, 06:39:45 PMHe's not responding to things on skype, and he hasn't been on the forum in 4 hours

I think it's more a matter of "he's not able to access the thread right now" than "he's not answering"
To be fair, he could of provided a better case than "gg I win."

Yugi

blueflower999

Wow, the thread blew up in my few hours of absence, huh. I guess I should have remembered that the phase ended tonight, sorry guys! Wow, it's a lot later than I expected isn't it. O_o

Anyway, if you guys want to ask me things, go ahead. I don't have all that much to say. Fire's argument at this point looks to me like "he's inactive so he's the wolf", which is a similar train of logic to what he's been going for since that uber-suspicious Phase 1 post telling us to lynch inactives.

Fire's actions have just screamed wolf at me the whole game, even if you ignore the fact that his false claiming Seer already proves him to be one in my mind. The lynch on Nocturne was a ridiculously good move for the wolf team, but because of that the game is pretty clearly on the line this day phase. And Fire knew that, which is why he pushed for it. If he lynched me, he knew that I'd flip Seer, and then he'd be lynched for a guaranteed wolf kill. Thus the Nocturne lynch pretty perfectly fit his agenda.

He is doing a very good job defending himself, which is something that I've never been able to do. In fact, I can't recall a game where I've been the main lynch target and managed to defend myself appropriately. I'm just not very good at it, and not playing TWG for a year or so hasn't really helped that. So in all honesty, I don't know how to justify my own actions.

If you want an explanation for my inactivity, go look at the fact that I've had a busy schedule today. If you want specifics I can supply them, but that plus the NSM Superlatives on other days have really been taking a lot of my time.

My vote isn't moving off of Fire Arrow because I don't need to. We have an hour, and I apologize again for the late post.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

Quote from: Yugi on December 28, 2014, 06:55:47 PM?
If he knew he wants going to be available to post, he could of put a lot more substance in his first post other than "vote fire we win."

He put himself in a good situation and he knows he doesn't need to do anything.

FireArrow

blueflower999

Quote from: FireArrow on December 28, 2014, 07:01:16 PMIf he knew he wants going to be available to post, he could of put a lot more substance in his first post other than "vote fire we win."

He put himself in a good situation and he knows he doesn't need to do anything.
Yep, and this is totally in contrast to my previous wolf behavior. Go look at Bowser's Blast or whatever it was called, I was the only wolf and me being lynched lost the game.

Here I am, and if I were a wolf, this would be the same situation. Yet my behavior is totally different. Back then I met in the chat with everyone and went down kicking and screaming. A few days ago, I even asked you guys to lynch me so we could get rid of you. I guarantee you that a wolf Blueflower would never do such a thing.

Fire honey, you played very well. A lot better than I did, actually. Your arguments were convincing and you saved your own behind from being lynched countless times. Regardless of who wins, you have my respect as a great player.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 28, 2014, 06:58:44 PMAnyway, if you guys want to ask me things, go ahead. I don't have all that much to say. Fire's argument at this point looks to me like "he's inactive so he's the wolf", which is a similar train of logic to what he's been going for since that uber-suspicious Phase 1 post telling us to lynch inactives.

Fire's actions have just screamed wolf at me the whole game, even if you ignore the fact that his false claiming Seer already proves him to be one in my mind. The lynch on Nocturne was a ridiculously good move for the wolf team, but because of that the game is pretty clearly on the line this day phase. And Fire knew that, which is why he pushed for it. If he lynched me, he knew that I'd flip Seer, and then he'd be lynched for a guaranteed wolf kill. Thus the Nocturne lynch pretty perfectly fit his agenda.

He is doing a very good job defending himself, which is something that I've never been able to do. In fact, I can't recall a game where I've been the main lynch target and managed to defend myself appropriately. I'm just not very good at it, and not playing TWG for a year or so hasn't really helped that. So in all honesty, I don't know how to justify my own actions.

If you want an explanation for my inactivity, go look at the fact that I've had a busy schedule today. If you want specifics I can supply them, but that plus the NSM Superlatives on other days have really been taking a lot of my time.

My vote isn't moving off of Fire Arrow because I don't need to. We have an hour, and I apologize again for the late post.
numbered based on paragraphs.

1. That's not true. I have a much bigger case against you however I can't really consolidate it because I'll be on my phone until the phase ends. So it'll be up to you guys to figure that out yourself.

2. I've explained that. And you're just plain wrong, I wanted to lynch you that phase but everyone got side tracked on BDS instead.

3. So you can't come up with a defense because your not good enough at TWG? That's the biggest human tell ever.

4. Your inactivity is more so annoying than the basis of my argument.