News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Yugi who do you want to lynch, we need to agree

FireArrow

I'll hold off my vote till you guys decide.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

I think that FireArrow is the more likely wolf here, mostly because he seems like a better partner for bds than blue is.

FireArrow

Quote from: Yugi on December 27, 2014, 01:11:26 PMI think that FireArrow is the more likely wolf here, mostly because he seems like a better partner for bds than blue is.

And the fact that Blue is more likely Olimar's partner than I am?

Wolf partnering:
Olimar:
FireArrow - Doesn't make sense, reversed the lynch on me day 1 without knowing that jub wouldn't count it.
Blueflower - Blueflower was one of the few people defending him.

BDS:
FireArrow - He took my side in the Blue vs. FA situation.
Blueflower - Relatively neutral, not very much interaction until yesterday. Blue has a higher chance of winning in a last day lynch or lose situation, so this could make sense either way.

Anyways, the fact that Mashi was wolfed should be more than enough proof of my humanity. Why the hell would I kill off the person who would guarantee me at least a kitb.

Toby

Quote from: FireArrow on December 27, 2014, 11:42:05 AMI'll hold off my vote till you guys decide.

What.

Are you just trying to pretend you're going to follow our leads when you and Blueflower are the only people who know who the wolf is atm. I don't think I've ever seen a human in this sort of situation not just straight out vote the other.

blueflower999

Lynching Fire Arrow wins us the game folks.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

Quote from: Toby on December 27, 2014, 04:33:44 PMWhat.

Are you just trying to pretend you're going to follow our leads when you and Blueflower are the only people who know who the wolf is atm. I don't think I've ever seen a human in this sort of situation not just straight out vote the other.

No, I'd rather you guys analyze data and make a clear decision rather then have to wade through me and blue shit slinging. Wolves like to make chaos because it makes humans do stupid things, I've been trying to avoid that for awhile.

Honestly, I don't expect to win this game at the point, blue has put himself in a no lose situation. He wolfed Mashi which basically leaves me with no resources or traction in this lynch.

Yugi

Quote from: FireArrow on December 27, 2014, 01:36:08 PMAnd the fact that Blue is more likely Olimar's partner than I am?

Wolf partnering:
Olimar:
FireArrow - Doesn't make sense, reversed the lynch on me day 1 without knowing that jub wouldn't count it. He could have attempted to bus you to make himself seem more human. It's a valid strategy.
Blueflower - Blueflower was one of the few people defending him. It could have been a human who didn't know any better, plus, it was basically "other seer or firearrow" situation.

BDS:
FireArrow - He took my side in the Blue vs. FA situation. If anything, this strenghens the situation, since a wolf defending another wolf is a viable strategy
Blueflower - Relatively neutral, not very much interaction until yesterday. Blue has a higher chance of winning in a last day lynch or lose situation, so this could make sense either way. Not sure what you mean about this.

Anyways, the fact that Mashi was wolfed should be more than enough proof of my humanity. Why the hell would I kill off the person who would guarantee me at least a kitb. Because I didn't vocalize my suspicions of you until today, and thus wolfing either of us may have guaranteed you a kitb.

Also,

1. If it's BDS - Blueflower, why did BDS bandwagon the blueflower vote?
2. You pushed a Nocturne lynch for hilariously hypocritical reasons.
3. Blueflower is exhibiting his human behaviour this game, and I don't think that a wolf would be so willing to be lynched.
4. Fank, who argued a BDS-FireArrow pairing, was wolfed.
5. And more!

FireArrow

...you contradict yourself so much. "Of course FireArrow can be partners with Olimar, him voting for you makes him look more human. OMG BDS voted blueflower?! They can't be partners!"

Yes, you have voiced your suspicion of me since I disagreed with you on the BDS > Noc situation. Nothing like disagreeing with you to make me look wolfy, eh? This is a situation where whoever the wolf is wins, because you just wolf the person most suspicious of you and everyone else is too biased to notice. I can't believe blueflower freaking wolfed my biggest supporter and your just completely disregarding it. Even if your right (which your not) that you were super good at hiding your true intentions, Mashi has been avidly supporting me day 1 since I convinced him of my humanity (a very experienced TWGer, mind you) whereas you loosely supported me for a a couple hours before changing your vote to BDS. Give me one good reason why I, as a wolf, would let you live?

1. According to you - He could have attempted to bus you [blueflower] to make himself seem more human. It's a valid strategy - should be a good enough reason, so I'm not even gonna bother with my 2 cents.
2. Elaborate? My reasoning was the same as Mashi. Nocturne of Shadow was a safe lynch, BDS was a more risky lynch. I know I'm the real seer, so to me, lynching blueflower isn't risky at all. Remember, if BDS was human, we would of been forced into a kitb by Noc.
3. You mean all those wolfy traits you were pointing out when you were on my side? Or do they not mean anything anymore because the person who disagrees with you is the wolf?
4. Mashi, who argued a BDS-Blueflower pairing, was wolfed.
5. And more!

Hint: If your reasoning involves "killing wolf partners to look human" you're grasping at straws.

Toby

Blueflower get in here and post something

FireArrow

This phase ends tonight correct?

blueflower

Toby

Yugi

Firearrow for the majority vote. I honestly believe that blueflower is more human here and if he actually is a wolf I'd be surprised.

Yugi

FireArrow

Quote from: Yugi on December 28, 2014, 06:09:36 PMFirearrow for the majority vote. I honestly believe that blueflower is more human here and if he actually is a wolf I'd be surprised.

Refute my counter argument first? You never even pointed out how blueflower is acting human and I have responded to your accusations of me being wolfy.

If we lose the game under the logic of "I think he's more human" I'm gonna be really disappointing. Human play at it's finest.