News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Might as well respond to these.

Quote from: fank009 on December 22, 2014, 08:29:49 PMBDS didnt want either of his partners lynched D1
Self explanatory and needs a bold just to sink in for a moment.
I voted for Nocturne because I didn't think either of the lynches were satisfactory.

QuoteIf anyone paired up yugi/blue it was me
there was no push from either of them, all the arguments were made from me. trying to push some wolf points from arguments that I made up probably shows how desperate BDS is to have some sort of lynchability in yugi.
You're completely misinforming yourself here. Yugi obviously wouldn't want to vote for his partner, so (not going to be Mashi, obviously, so he changed to me, the only other person aside from FireArrow he could have voted for) when you got uncomfortable regarding the lynch, he jumped at the chance to change his vote (knowing he would be able to no matter what after I voted- he knew I would vote for Blueflower over FireArrow, so he did it to get human points).

QuoteBlue is NOT the traitor...
this is an important point to bring up because a lot of things fell on blue being traitor...
That was obvious as soon as Nocturne flipped traitor.

Quote from: Yugi on December 22, 2014, 08:39:24 PMBDS. I know that one of us is a wolf, and I know it's not me.
::)

This is why I question if people even read what I say or not.

Also, blueflower. Him attempting to lynch me along with you pretty much solidifies that he is a wolf. For numerous reasons I have discussed earlier, the majority of your arguments are misinformed, either intentionally or otherwise. You know you have little to nothing to defend yourselves, so you used misinformation to paint me in a bad light over you... just look at this atrocious quote:
Quote from: Yugi on December 22, 2014, 12:42:26 AMI'll accept that I may have exxagerated my points a little bit, but they're still true, in a way. You became an inactive and started doing things with less reasoning, which brings me to question 4
You're attempting to accept that your arguments are false while denying it at the same time (you can't flat-out deny that your arguments are pretty much entirely made-up). You continue to try and push your "arguments" even though there's nothing. You use the "inactivity" point, but completely IGNORE the following:
1: Disregarding filler posts, you were just as inactive as me. If you'd like, I can point out all the jokey/filler/useless posts you made.
2: My activity in this game is normal activity for me. Just look at recent NSM and LLF games.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 22, 2014, 09:27:31 PMAlso, blueflower.

NO
STOP VOTING

We need a plan for everyone to follow and I'm really getting tired of Yugi and BDS slinging shit at each other. I'd love to lead the thread, but we need a confirmed human to do so. Everyone hold off your votes until Mashi or Toby get here.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

god, bds, don't respond to someone you just killed just so you can get the last word in, that's poor ettiquite :beezo:

But, there is something that I can respond to without being fank, so hefe we go.

Quotenot paraphrasing it, second quote down on his last post
what

are you just trying to twist all of my actions to make me seem like a wolf

Not to say that that action would be  incredably dependant on certain actions (you and nocturne voting isn't an action that could 100 percent happen) and that if I didn't want blueflower lynched in the first place, I could have voted firearrow whdn I reread the thread.

Also:
5. If I was a wolf, why would fank be wolfed? It makes absolutely no sense from my wolf perspective, and he was fairly vocal in wanting you lynched.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on December 22, 2014, 11:59:53 PMare you just trying to twist all of my actions to make me seem like a wolf
That's an odd thing for you to be accusing me of.

Quote5. If I was a wolf, why would fank be wolfed? It makes absolutely no sense from my wolf perspective, and he was fairly vocal in wanting you lynched.
So you could say exactly this, I guess? :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

idk i think wolves are blueflower999-BlackDragonSlayer (it makes sense because both of their names begin with B!!!) but i dont feel like reevaluating right now and ill probably be too lazy to do it later

i'll probably vote for blueflower999 this phase tho

Toby

I think it's firearrow and blackdragonslayer

Let's just a vote bds cause me and mashi say so

Mashi

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

okay rip blackdragonslayer if we lose sry

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Toby