TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 21, 2014, 08:43:10 PMIf you weren't a mason, I'd say you were a wolf. :P You supported an inane, harmful lynch backed by not one, but two people who are likely to be wolves (and completely ignored evidence to the contrary, as long as the evidence you chose supported your opinion), and just all-around disregarded logic.

I don't care if this makes me look like BDS's partner, but he's so right. You can't just go play hero and vote for someone out of the blue.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 21, 2014, 08:45:25 PMNah, you're still my worst enemy. Voting Nocturne was asinine and you know it. At this point I'm near 80% certain that BDS is the master wolf seeing his last second vote on Nocturne juuuust before the time limit.

Voting nocturne is the last thing anyone wanted to do bar mashi, it's just the best way I can try to counteract this suicidal vote.

What's asinine is you just going "Oh, I'll save my wolfy behind and jump on the BDS bandwagon."

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 21, 2014, 08:43:10 PMIf you weren't a mason, I'd say you were a wolf. :P You supported an inane, harmful lynch backed by not one, but two people who are likely to be wolves (and completely ignored evidence to the contrary, as long as the evidence you chose supported your opinion), and just all-around disregarded logic.
IN ADDITION... you kept your vote on me even after Blueflower started backing the lynch. LITERALLY EVERYTHING BLUEFLOWER SAYS IS SO WOLFY.

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 21, 2014, 08:45:25 PMNah, you're still my worst enemy. Voting Nocturne was asinine and you know it. At this point I'm near 80% certain that BDS is the master wolf seeing his last second vote on Nocturne juuuust before the time limit.
LIKE THIS. I'd much rather have the traitor be lynched than me- either way, there's a human down, but at least with Nocturne, he can't support the wolves (i.e. Blueflower and Yugi) with an extra vote.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: FireArrow on December 21, 2014, 08:37:39 PMa) lynch blueflower who has mounds of evidence
b) lynch BDS who has a little bit of evidence
c) lynch NoS with minimal risk/reward.

I'm opting for c not because it's our best options but because it isn't this ridiculously low percentage shot that could lose us the game (that is b.)

???
Blue doesnt have "mounds of evidence" its more of a lack of speaking up. evidence against blue is more evidence against toby in a sense, that blue has done toby's orders... The only real fact against blue is that he's been gunning on you since day dot.

BDS has no evidence??? why? because he hasn't spoken at all, isnt that incriminating in itself?

Noct is a safe lynch??? like I said, it buys time, and wolves getting the revive it brings it so much closer to lylo wolves, pick up 2 revives and its game. worst thing this does is prolong the game, and actually avoid what is really important, a lynch that may decide the game. the last 2 have been like that.

a low percentage shot? I guess you dont have a top percentage rattata ;) but as stated... it isn't a low % shot... maybe if we were hunting for 1 in 5 maybe... but we are hunting in 1 in 2... Yugi really has been distant from BOTH blue AND BDS... wouldnt wolves the wolf buddy try to buddy up with one or the other at this time to try and force a lynch their way???  the main case against BDS being a wolf is that yugi is not.

And then from there, we work backwards. with the knowledge that BDS is a wolf... interactions, actions Especially this lynch and Day 1's lynch... points to you being partners.

That last minute dive for noct is too orchestrated, and I didnt announce I wanted a chinese firedrill. humans pick up the revive, we get a mislynch and win the game (assuming BDS was lynch) it was too save me and THIS will (probably) be my last explaining post in terms of cases

Wolf team is BDS/FA/Olimar and I am NOT budging on that opinion anytime soon
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Jub3r7

Day 4 is over. NocturneOfShadow has been lynched.

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Role list, item, gimmick
1. Master Hydra - Seered green.
2. Hydra
3. The Clairvoyant - Seer.

4. Traitor.
5. Agent Coulson - Miller.
6. Skye - Seer.

7. Agent May - Brutal human: When wolfed, random wolf dies.
8. Agent Fitz - knows Simmons! When Fitz dies, Simmons dies.
9. Agent Simmons - knows Fitz! When Simmons dies, Fitz dies.
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human

Item:
GH-325: Given to a random player during night phase 2, can be passed along or used to bring a dead player back to life.
50% chance of appearing a second time in night phase 3, 25% n4, etc.

Cardflip: role reveal upon death
[close]

*story goes here*

1. Mashi
2. NocturneOfShadow
3. fank009
4. FireArrow
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. Yugi
7. The_Subjective_Thought
8. Toby
9. Olimar12345
10. mariolegofan
11. maelstrom
12. Jon
13. blueflower999

Night 5 ends on Monday, 12/22/14, 11:30 PM EST.
side note: sending message regardless if random.org hits that 12.5%
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on December 21, 2014, 08:53:27 PM???
Blue doesnt have "mounds of evidence" its more of a lack of speaking up. evidence against blue is more evidence against toby in a sense, that blue has done toby's orders... The only real fact against blue is that he's been gunning on you since day dot.

BDS has no evidence??? why? because he hasn't spoken at all, isnt that incriminating in itself?

Noct is a safe lynch??? like I said, it buys time, and wolves getting the revive it brings it so much closer to lylo wolves, pick up 2 revives and its game. worst thing this does is prolong the game, and actually avoid what is really important, a lynch that may decide the game. the last 2 have been like that.

a low percentage shot? I guess you dont have a top percentage rattata ;) but as stated... it isn't a low % shot... maybe if we were hunting for 1 in 5 maybe... but we are hunting in 1 in 2... Yugi really has been distant from BOTH blue AND BDS... wouldnt wolves the wolf buddy try to buddy up with one or the other at this time to try and force a lynch their way???  the main case against BDS being a wolf is that yugi is not.

And then from there, we work backwards. with the knowledge that BDS is a wolf... interactions, actions Especially this lynch and Day 1's lynch... points to you being partners.

That last minute dive for noct is too orchestrated, and I didnt announce I wanted a chinese firedrill. humans pick up the revive, we get a mislynch and win the game (assuming BDS was lynch) it was too save me and THIS will (probably) be my last explaining post in terms of cases

Wolf team is BDS/FA/Olimar and I am NOT budging on that opinion anytime soon

There's like a 6.25% chance of there even being a revive tonight, shut up about it.

You do realized the only two people supporting your lynch is blue/Yugi right?

Reread the bolded part of your essay, that can apply to the blue/fire case aswell. If you really think yugi has more evidence supporting is humanity than me, I don't know what your smoking.

FireArrow

Apparently 12.5%, my point stands regardless.

FireArrow

Now thanks to this stupid display, you guys better do the right thing tomorrow.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on December 21, 2014, 08:53:27 PMBDS has no evidence??? why? because he hasn't spoken at all, isnt that incriminating in itself?
1: It's funny how you say this, but just before say this:
QuoteBlue doesnt have "mounds of evidence" its more of a lack of speaking up.
You're so contradictory that I can't understand how you're a mason.

2: You consistently ignore the fact that I haven't had anything to say (until you wanted to lynch me, off course :P), which is what I mean by ignoring information that doesn't support you cause. I think everybody would rather that I just wait until I have something important to say than just post useless filler to satiate Fank's desire to have me posting as much as possible (even if I did, you'd call me out on posting filler).

QuoteYugi really has been distant from BOTH blue AND BDS... wouldnt wolves the wolf buddy try to buddy up with one or the other at this time to try and force a lynch their way???
See: this phase (where Blueflower jumps on the lynch as soon as you and Yugi vote). This is also what I mean about ignoring critical information. Also, take a guess why Yugi has been trying to distance himself.

QuoteEspecially this lynch and Day 1's lynch... points to you being partners.
I voted for Nocturne Day 1, actually.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Ok, so, if I'm a wolf, answer these questions.

1. Why would I have allowed TST to be wolfed?
2. Why are you not a wolf. You've done nothing to help the human team.
3. Who do you think the last two wolves are?

there's more to come

fank009

Indubitably, you are completely crazy.
please, I pushed... if you were going to claim I was playing wolfish you would use the term push.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 21, 2014, 08:51:23 PMIN ADDITION... you kept your vote on me even after Blueflower started backing the lynch. LITERALLY EVERYTHING BLUEFLOWER SAYS IS SO WOLFY.
why would I trust a wolf fmpov??? yeah it rang some bells... but heck I have to put my toe on the line some how.

Quote from: FireArrow on December 21, 2014, 08:58:38 PMThere's like a 6.25% chance of there even being a revive tonight, shut up about it.

You do realized the only two people supporting your lynch is blue/Yugi right?

Reread the bolded part of your essay, that can apply to the blue/fire case aswell. If you really think yugi has more evidence supporting is humanity than me, I don't know what your smoking.
12.5%, and seeing viruses got the last 2 (at 50/25)? I don't like my odds, especially since RNG hates me
-I did realize
-somewhat... if you want to know what I'm smoking read the line above

Reiterating the fact... why wouldnt a wolf in BDS/Yugi at LEAST buddy up to someone??? in either way of the form

Hopefully thats no more replies

nope...
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 21, 2014, 09:01:47 PM1: It's funny how you say this, but just before say this:You're so contradictory that I can't understand how you're a mason.

2: You consistently ignore the fact that I haven't had anything to say (until you wanted to lynch me, off course :P), which is what I mean by ignoring information that doesn't support you cause. I think everybody would rather that I just wait until I have something important to say than just post useless filler to satiate Fank's desire to have me posting as much as possible (even if I did, you'd call me out on posting filler).
See: this phase (where Blueflower jumps on the lynch as soon as you and Yugi vote). This is also what I mean about ignoring critical information. Also, take a guess why Yugi has been trying to distance himself.
I voted for Nocturne Day 1, actually.
-I'm a mason because I randed it. Yes it was somewhat contradictory... need to really display the point more.
-you have nothing to say? not an excuse.  YES the blue vs FA horse has been beaten to death, so there is nothing to talk about. so what do you do? you find the partner... FYPOV if you are a human you should be arguing how yugi ties in to blue/FA
there is the argument that you'd lynch me if I wasnt a mason? ha... at least I create a talking discussion, unlike you who would WANT to sit there and have no discussion. Like I said, the horse was dead. so what do you do with a dead horse? move on to the next one... you say there is nothing to talk about, you didnt create anything.
Ignoring cricitcal information... please I took it into account. Im just stubborn and sticking to my guns.

you voting for noct day 1 is a) not an achievement, and b) my point exactly. take the idea of a BDS/FA/Olimar scum team into account, and lay that next to the day 1 votes.

(no more replies this time???)
Quote from: Yugi on December 21, 2014, 09:11:39 PM2. Why are you not a wolf. You've done nothing to help the human team.

Quote of the game imo
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on December 21, 2014, 09:11:39 PMOk, so, if I'm a wolf, answer these questions.

1. Why would I have allowed TST to be wolfed?
2. Why are you not a wolf. You've done nothing to help the human team.
3. Who do you think the last two wolves are?

there's more to come
1: I'm not sure what you mean by this, or what it has to do with the fact that you're a wolf.
2: Well, earlier, I supported the (first) Nocturne lynch, whom I thought was a wolf (although he ended up being the traitor), and have actively petitioned against Blueflower, who reeks of wolfy-ness (which even you "agreed" on). Plus, the attempted lynch on me reeks of wolfy-ness. :P I could also argue that you've done nothing to help the human team; it seems as if this question was devised only to trip me up (because it is, quite frankly, a loaded question).
3: You and Blueflower.

Adding on my point from 2, it seems that mostly everything you've done in this game (along with posting a bunch of unimportant filler, which seems to have gotten Fank on your side) has been an attempt to distance yourself from your partners; you flip from Blueflower to me is a very recent action that is especially evident of this (but then again, what else would I expect?).

Quote from: fank009 on December 21, 2014, 09:19:13 PMwhy would I trust a wolf fmpov??? yeah it rang some bells... but heck I have to put my toe on the line some how.
You seem to be perfectly fine trusting a wolf right now.

Quote from: fank009 on December 21, 2014, 09:19:13 PM-I'm a mason because I randed it. Yes it was somewhat contradictory... need to really display the point more.
-you have nothing to say? not an excuse.  YES the blue vs FA horse has been beaten to death, so there is nothing to talk about. so what do you do? you find the partner... FYPOV if you are a human you should be arguing how yugi ties in to blue/FA
there is the argument that you'd lynch me if I wasnt a mason? ha... at least I create a talking discussion, unlike you who would WANT to sit there and have no discussion. Like I said, the horse was dead. so what do you do with a dead horse? move on to the next one... you say there is nothing to talk about, you didnt create anything.
Ignoring cricitcal information... please I took it into account. Im just stubborn and sticking to my guns.
1: That was a joke.
2: You're completely ignoring my point. There was nothing TO say. The only other thing I could have done would be post useless filler, which, obviously, would be useless. You claim that I would "WANT to sit there and have no discussion," but then again, how can I discuss things if there's nothing to discuss, no topics to create in the first place? The Blueflower/FireArrow debate became the whole center of the game early on, even at the point where figuring out either of their partners was nothing more than a random guess.
3: Sticking to your guns despite evidence to the contrary that you ignore.

Quote from: fank009 on December 21, 2014, 09:19:13 PMQuote of the game imo
It's a blatantly loaded question, and how you could ignore that while claiming to be logical is beyond me.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Actually, Fank, regarding point 2, I did create a discussion- the first lynch of Nocturne.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 21, 2014, 09:29:57 PM1: I'm not sure what you mean by this, or what it has to do with the fact that you're a wolf.
He's an irl friend of mine, and I wouldn't wolf him. At least, not the first night.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 21, 2014, 09:29:57 PMAdding on my point from 2, it seems that mostly everything you've done in this game (along with posting a bunch of unimportant filler, which seems to have gotten Fank on your side) has been an attempt to distance yourself from your partners; you flip from Blueflower to me is a very recent action that is especially evident of this (but then again, what else would I expect?).
lolololololololololololol what is this

You accuse me of doing all these things, despite the fact that all of these apply to you. Once you pushed a lynch on Nocturne (who you easily could have simply pushed a lynch on as a wolf simply because he was a suspicious human) you disappeared entirely from the game until you voted Blueflower for no discernable reason, which was what caused me to vote for you in the first place. You then made random flipfloppy votes purely to save your own hide.

So if you're going to point out stuff that I've done, make sure its stuff that you haven't done as well.

FireArrow

...fank, it's really hard to debate this with you when I can't understand what you're saying. pls speak english ur the only person who speaks fank on here