News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

FA, YOU'RE LYNCHING A HUMAN RIGHT NOW, TAKE YOUR VOTE OFF NOCTORNE

FireArrow

Quote from: Yugi on December 21, 2014, 08:31:57 PMFA, YOU'RE LYNCHING A HUMAN RIGHT NOW, TAKE YOUR VOTE OFF NOCTORNE

Yugi, think!
If we lynch BDS and we're wrong, Nocturne of shadow will vote against the humans because he's the traitor forcing a kitb.
I want to lynch blueflower, who most definitely isn't human, but you decided to go for the green wolves, and area with MUCH LESS EVIDENCE.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

fank009

Quote from: FireArrow on December 21, 2014, 08:31:40 PMWe don't have one mislynch, that's why this BDS lynch is so stupid.
Its not stupid.

if mael was still alive maybe... because there would be more options for MW. but there are 2 options for master wolf, just like there are two options for seers. both shot is a 50-50 shot...
Noct was a BAD LYNCH in the sense that it prolongs the game, and gives wolves a greater chance to recieve the revive.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

QuoteDay 4 ends on Sunday, 12/21/14, 11:30 PM EST.
I think the phase already ended (technically)?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

of this is not evidence of a FA/BDS team, I dont know what will be.

to whoever's alive in the next phases, hammer it quickly
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on December 21, 2014, 08:34:17 PMif mael was still alive maybe... because there would be more options for MW. but there are 2 options for master wolf, just like there are two options for seers. both shot is a 50-50 shot...
Noct was a BAD LYNCH in the sense that it prolongs the game, and gives wolves a greater chance to recieve the revive.

a) lynch blueflower who has mounds of evidence
b) lynch BDS who has a little bit of evidence
c) lynch NoS with minimal risk/reward.

I'm opting for c not because it's our best options but because it isn't this ridiculously low percentage shot that could lose us the game (that is b.)

Yugi

It's not low percentage, it's 50-50.

Just take your vote of Nos.

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on December 21, 2014, 08:36:02 PMof this is not evidence of a FA/BDS team, I dont know what will be.

Except I want nothing more than to lynch BDS.
Goddamnit fank, just because you have some secret sense that tells you he's a wolf doesn't mean you lynch him at the absolutely most risky time in the game to do it.

My plan was to lynch blueflower today, get wolfed tonight after being confirmed human, and you guys finish off with BDS. GG we win. Doing it out of order just adds a bunch of unnecessary risk I'm not willing to take.

blueflower999

This game is hands down the most incompetent display of the human team I have ever seen.

Vote count, for anyone interested:

Blueflower: 0
Yugi: 0
Fire Arrow: Toby
Fank: 0
BDS: Yugi, Fank, Blueflower
Nocturne: Mashi, Fire Arrow, Nocturne, BDS
Mashi: 0

This is absolutely the most frustrating game ugh. At least this night is going to be interesting, because the only potential wolfing targets are Mashi and Fank.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Yugi on December 21, 2014, 08:39:12 PMIt's not low percentage, it's 50-50.

Just take your vote of Nos.

It's low percentage because we have terrible visibility on it.
Think about how much the Blue vs Fire case has been fleshed out, all you have to do is look at it to see who's the wolf.
But obviously it's smarter to do the one with more uncertainty, huh?
change you're vote to blueflower and I'll follow suit, then we can lynch BDS tomorrow.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on December 21, 2014, 08:36:02 PMof this is not evidence of a FA/BDS team, I dont know what will be.

If you weren't a mason, I'd say you were a wolf. :P You supported an inane, harmful lynch backed by not one, but two people who are likely to be wolves (and completely ignored evidence to the contrary, as long as the evidence you chose supported your opinion), and just all-around disregarded logic.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 21, 2014, 08:39:46 PMFireArrow
Indubitably, you are completely crazy.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 21, 2014, 08:41:17 PMThis game is hands down the most incompetent display of the human team I have ever seen.

Vote count, for anyone interested:

Blueflower: 0
Yugi: 0
Fire Arrow: Toby
Fank: 0
BDS: Yugi, Fank, Blueflower
Nocturne: Mashi, Fire Arrow, Nocturne, BDS
Mashi: 0

This is absolutely the most frustrating game ugh. At least this night is going to be interesting, because the only potential wolfing targets are Mashi and Fank.

For once, you're not my worst enemy in this game.
>_>
>_>
>_>
Guys, do you even know what risk vs. reward is?

blueflower999

Quote from: FireArrow on December 21, 2014, 08:43:29 PMFor once, you're not my worst enemy in this game.
>_>
>_>
>_>
Guys, do you even know what risk vs. reward is?
Nah, you're still my worst enemy. Voting Nocturne was asinine and you know it. At this point I'm near 80% certain that BDS is the master wolf seeing his last second vote on Nocturne juuuust before the time limit.
Bulbear! Blueflower999