News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Maelstrom
don't forget about him guys
he's been so inactive I wouldn't doubt that he's actually the wolf
unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 21, 2014, 05:14:36 PMI would have voted for Blueflower anyway; Nocturne's vote for FireArrow merely prompted more immediate action, so-to-say (plus, the end of the phase is coming up rather soon, so it's better to vote earlier rather than right before the end of the phase). It's pretty obvious that Yugi is just trying to shake up trust in the lynch (as I said earlier), because you already don't trust me in the first place.
you still miss the point, I encouraged Yugi to vote for you... how is he shaking up the lynch when its me pulling the strings? Yugi was just fine to put a safety on john doe. his unvote doesn't shake up trust in the lynch... the whole shaking up trust in the lynch is my doing... you are NOT lynching yugi on this principle, and now more than ever, I want your lynch the most. from a lean that was the best thing, to something that I will put the farm on, lynching you BDS, will reveal your partner, and give us the game. in the instance that I am wrong... GG anyway.

Replies
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 21, 2014, 05:17:06 PMMaelstrom
don't forget about him guys
he's been so inactive I wouldn't doubt that he's actually the wolf
He's dead.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

Quote from: fank009 on December 21, 2014, 05:20:16 PMReplies
He's dead.
Are you kidding?  I could have sworn he was alive the whole time :/
okay then... NocturneOfShadow
unmotivated

blueflower999

I know Fire Arrow is a wolf, but if we're going to go for a lynch between Yugi and BDS, I think BDS is the more suspicious culprit. I have reasons but they have to do with the whole Seering thing and I don't think that's even permissible to use as evidence, so I'm not going to post it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on December 21, 2014, 05:20:16 PMyou still miss the point, I encouraged Yugi to vote for you... how is he shaking up the lynch when its me pulling the strings? Yugi was just fine to put a safety on john doe. his unvote doesn't shake up trust in the lynch... the whole shaking up trust in the lynch is my doing... you are NOT lynching yugi on this principle, and now more than ever, I want your lynch the most.
That's my point- it's what Yugi wanted (to lynch a human, while making you think you're the one leading the lynch; speaking of which, from the chatlog, it actually seems that Yugi was uncertain of the lynch before you were, which would also fit with my ideas). Everything you say about me could also apply to Yugi, and if anything, Yugi's Blueflower vote is even more suspicious than you claim mine is (yet, you didn't say anything about him, because, as I said, you are predisposed to suspect me no matter what :P). It's quite apparant that Yugi and Blueflower are wolves together (rather than Yugi and FireArrow; with Yugi's earlier vote only being something to redirect suspicion away from their possible pairing).

Quotefrom a lean that was the best thing, to something that I will put the farm on, lynching you BDS, will reveal your partner, and give us the game. in the instance that I am wrong... GG anyway.
If you lynch me, then you'll be down a human with two wolves and a traitor remaining. You seem to be perfectly fine with taking an illogical risk to do something that will not even accomplish what you're trying to. Do you realize how INANE you are being?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 21, 2014, 05:29:12 PMI know Fire Arrow is a wolf, but if we're going to go for a lynch between Yugi and BDS, I think BDS is the more suspicious culprit. I have reasons but they have to do with the whole Seering thing and I don't think that's even permissible to use as evidence, so I'm not going to post it.
Double standards, eh Fank?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

Um, guys?
This is pretty big.
Spoiler
19:36   Mashi   ya im a wolf
[close]
Spoiler
Mashi
[close]
unmotivated

mikey

Quote from: Yugi on December 19, 2014, 10:23:15 PMgod fucking dammit wolves i actually want to die
Still think Yugi is a wolf
unmotivated

Toby

Quote from: Yugi on December 21, 2014, 01:20:19 PMWhy FireArrow is the real seer, and blueflower is a wolf
    • Made the really weird posts that I quoted on pages 39-40. These tie in to the other reasons.
    • Apparently, FA wasn't told about the masons, so if blueflower was told, he could have chosen to not wolf them night two to implicate FA more, and considering that the last wolf is either me or BDS, one of us could have come up with the idea and shared it with him
    • Even though it was against a red seering, defense wasn't convincing, being "you're a wolf, I shouldn't listen to you" rather than bringing up actual points.
    • Every point that mashi brought up
    • While the seerings have been helpful, they seem too convinient for everyone. On players that were considered suspicious to Toby, you came up with two red seerings, seeming like a way to an easy lynch of both.
    • fank, who was the less obvious special out of him and Jon, looked like he was the one wolfed. This to me seems more like the alliance was infiltrated than a random wolfing to me; especially givin the fact that everybody was saying "if both masons die then other seer is a wolf" (meaning that the wolfing could be delayed a day so that suspicion was off the other wolf)

I'll produce more points later.
    [/list]
    Everyone who blue seered red was also seered red by firearrow (everyone being mashi).

So basically, if the masons died night 1, night 2, night 3, night 4, night 5 and so on, Blueflower is a wolf? There is no chance that the wolves would have decided to wolf the most human looking person, fank, and wolf him since there is no suspicion on him at all???

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on December 21, 2014, 05:57:58 PMThere is no chance that the wolves would have decided to wolf the most human looking person, fank, and wolf him since there is no suspicion on him at all???
    I don't think Fank was ever "the most human looking person" until he was wolfed. :P

Fakemon Dex
    NSM Sprite Thread
    Compositions
    Story Thread
    The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Mashi

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated