News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

fank. I don't trust this lynch now one bit.

Yugi

Actually, BDS. MAY AS WELL PUT IT ON A WOLF

fank009

BDS

I would prefer this lynch...

it does NOT matter wether we lynch seers or potential MW. the result is the same. I feel a lot more confident in BDS vs yugi than I do FA vs Blue.
(and you guys still havent answered my Q, in the other pair who is the wolf?)

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

gee whiz guys WHO ARE WE LYNCHING TONIGHT MAKE UP YOUR MINDS
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on December 21, 2014, 04:56:24 PMBDS

I would prefer this lynch...

it does NOT matter wether we lynch seers or potential MW. the result is the same. I feel a lot more confident in BDS vs yugi than I do FA vs Blue.
(and you guys still havent answered my Q, in the other pair who is the wolf?)
So, let me get this straight... you'd rather lynch somebody who isn't a wolf (from my perspective :P), rather than somebody who very likely is a wolf (Blueflower)?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on December 21, 2014, 04:46:14 PMfank. I don't trust this lynch now one bit.
Also, speaking of which, I don't understand why Yugi would change his vote. I think he was waiting for me to vote for Blueflower so he could shake up trust of the lynch (given that fank is already doubtful of me).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 21, 2014, 05:06:46 PMAlso, speaking of which, I don't understand why Yugi would change his vote. I think he was waiting for me to vote for Blueflower so he could shake up trust of the lynch (given that fank is already doubtful of me).
You voted for blueflower out of nowhere, and you're the master wolf from my perspective. I have every right to not trust the lynch now.

If you want reasons why I'm not the master wolf, go ahead and ask.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on December 21, 2014, 05:08:40 PMYou voted for blueflower out of nowhere, and you're the master wolf from my perspective. I have every right to not trust the lynch now.

Out of nowhere? What do you mean by that? I have made it clear that I believe FireArrow to be the real seer; because Nocturne is the traitor, it would follow that I think Blueflower is a wolf.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 21, 2014, 05:04:19 PMSo, let me get this straight... you'd rather lynch somebody who isn't a wolf (from my perspective :P), rather than somebody who very likely is a wolf (Blueflower)?
Quite the opposite really...
and can't blueflower make that same argument?

I see you more as a wolf than Blueflower. and Im more confident in you flipping then the seers...

in the chat if anyone wants

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 21, 2014, 04:59:31 PMgee whiz guys WHO ARE WE LYNCHING TONIGHT MAKE UP YOUR MINDS
... and you would have problems because???

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 21, 2014, 04:57:27 PMBDS!!!
hi there.

Replies
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 21, 2014, 05:06:46 PMAlso, speaking of which, I don't understand why Yugi would change his vote. I think he was waiting for me to vote for Blueflower so he could shake up trust of the lynch (given that fank is already doubtful of me).
There it is...
FYI, I encouraged it ;)

chat logs
13:38   fank009   yugi...
13:42   Yugikun   yeah I'm not trusting this lynch at all now
13:43   fank009   ...
13:43   fank009   here's my logic...
13:43   fank009   find the scum in you/BDS
13:43   fank009   then find his partner.
13:44   fank009   you have really been open this phase...
13:44   fank009   compared to BDS
13:44   Yugikun   do you know when the phase ends
13:44   fank009   who's been clingy...
13:44   fank009   about 3hrs give/take?
13:45   fank009   anyway...
13:45   fank009   A BDS/FA/Olimar team...
13:45   fank009   I can see delaying the claim.
13:45   Yugikun   I'm going to remove my vote for blueflower, if that's okay
13:45   fank009   sure...
13:46   Yugikun   (sorry for voting for you, I don't think you have any votes on you, so)
13:47   fank009   ... its a good safety...
13:47   fank009   heck fmpov BDS is a better safety
[close]

More replies
Quote from: Yugi on December 21, 2014, 05:08:40 PMYou voted for blueflower out of nowhere, and you're the master wolf from my perspective. I have every right to not trust the lynch now.

It wasnt a vote out of nowhere... he indicated that he thought FA was the seer, but I agree that its an opportunity vote

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on December 21, 2014, 05:10:06 PMIt wasnt a vote out of nowhere... he indicated that he thought FA was the seer, but I agree that its an opportunity vote
I would have voted for Blueflower anyway; Nocturne's vote for FireArrow merely prompted more immediate action, so-to-say (plus, the end of the phase is coming up rather soon, so it's better to vote earlier rather than right before the end of the phase). It's pretty obvious that Yugi is just trying to shake up trust in the lynch (as I said earlier), because you already don't trust me in the first place.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber