News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

... So.

Information from inside the alliance...
Night 1- Toby tells us that someone is refusing not to claim, and gets FA scanned. Day 1, Blue reports back that FA is red... I was watching interaction between FA/Noct, and from that chat he did give what felt like human tells. and then FA comes out as seer. and yeah, world was turned upside down a bit.

I personally think toby's somewhat short sighted... but he does show some common sense, though not a lot of trying to sway my opinion)

at this point of time, it does not matter who we lynch, wether we lynch seers or "greens" it still produces the same results, Mislynch/lose with noct forcing parity... unless we get the revive this phase
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

Quote from: Yugi on December 20, 2014, 06:30:45 PMI just want to point out that if we lynch the correct wolf today, we've basically won since we have a mislynch opportunity after that (meaning that the only two candidates for master wolf, me and bds can both die freely).

So, blueflower, Firearrow. Tell me why I shouldn't vote for one of you.

The reason why you should vote for me?
Look at my reactions and defenses day one when I was "seered" red. You can my giant posts defending myself from a logical stand point. Now look at day 2 when I seered blueflower red, his defense is basically "I'm not red."

It's also important to point out that NoS is the traitor, and NoS was one of the main people trying to lynch me. Unless he really is living up to the name of traitor, he'd most definitely defend the real wolf - blueflower.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

I hate not being able to edit goddamnit.

mikey

TBH it's weird that we found all the reds so fast.  but I'm thinking FireArrow's seerings are way more random and vague than blue's are.  Also FireArrow was very insistent on my being a wolf.  If we did even accept him as the seer, how do we know he wouldn't just screw up again and mislynch the green vs the master hydra.
What i can't fathom, though, is the choice of seering blue before blue was even acknowledged as a wolf threat.  If you were a wolf you wouldn't have a reason to seer him at that particular point...

And WHY is everyone forgetting about Maelstrom
he's in this game too, it's not down to BDS or Yugi for Master Hydra 2028

And oh you know what what if the humans revived me
that'd be weird.

I dunno if anyone else feels this way but I'm still comfortable lynching FireArrow (instead of Yugi :( )because of how much of a lame duck he is.  Until we lynch one of them we'll stay in this awkward phase where we pretend we want to kill one of them and then decide to kill the traitor on one of those supposed seers' insistence...

But there's also the fact that the masons got hit.  Makes me agree with fank that the wolves were just hunting for masons and got lucky.  ergo blue not the wolf?

Quote from: FireArrow on December 20, 2014, 08:55:31 PMThe reason why you should vote for me?
Look at my reactions and defenses day one when I was "seered" red. You can my giant posts defending myself from a logical stand point. Now look at day 2 when I seered blueflower red, his defense is basically "I'm not red."

It's also important to point out that NoS is the traitor, and NoS was one of the main people trying to lynch me. Unless he really is living up to the name of traitor, he'd most definitely defend the real wolf - blueflower.
You're assuming I know whom the wolves are
You're also assuming that people will actually listen to this bull when you literally said the exact opposite-that blue was trying to defend ME.
Parry THAT.
unmotivated

FireArrow

I don't think I'll ever understand you. If anyone's interested in my defense from Noc, I'll give it, but I really don't think I need to.

FireArrow

Oh, just remembered this too:
Nocturne of Shadow has cardflipped and revived, so the wolves would have contacted him by now. That being said, he's pushing a lynch on me. If this isn't proof blueflower's the wolf I don't know what is.

fank009

Quote from: FireArrow on December 20, 2014, 09:33:57 PMOh, just remembered this too:
Nocturne of Shadow has cardflipped and revived, so the wolves would have contacted him by now. That being said, he's pushing a lynch on me. If this isn't proof blueflower's the wolf I don't know what is.
unless GAMBITS
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on December 21, 2014, 12:22:44 AMunless GAMBITS
Yes NoS, vote for me to confuse these incolent fools! Mwahahaha!!!

Oh yeah, and blueflower is much more compatible with olimar than I am. I swear, these things will keep randomly coming back to me.

Yugi

Quote from: FireArrow on December 20, 2014, 08:55:31 PMNow look at day 2 when I seered blueflower red, his defense is basically "I'm not red."
To be fair, it's really hard to defend yourself againist a seering. In TWG 47, I was seered purple, and the only thing that saved me was the fact that I had chatlogged BDS and said that I knew that I was a miller before it became common knowledge. Most players (including bird and thiannon ;) )normally keel over against a seering.

Also, I'm going to be rereading the thread soon, so I'll be able to vote.

FireArrow

Quote from: Yugi on December 21, 2014, 12:40:12 AMTo be fair, it's really hard to defend yourself againist a seering. In TWG 47, I was seered purple, and the only thing that saved me was the fact that I had chatlogged BDS and said that I knew that I was a miller before it became common knowledge. Most players (including bird and thiannon ;) )normally keel over against a seering.

Also, I'm going to be rereading the thread soon, so I'll be able to vote.
Ya know, I really hope you aren't the green wolf. Reading the thread is an awesome idea, that way I don't have to keep regurgitating stuff.

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 10, 2014, 12:43:24 PMAlso just a reminder to the wolves that false claiming to Toby is a really risky strategy in this game due to the cardflip.
lol

Yugi

hey fank, did FA know who the masons were?

Yugi

FA: When was the last time you played TWG in any format?

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 13, 2014, 08:10:22 PMAre you kidding me guys, Olimar is not a wolf. A wolf wouldn't vote for themself.
?

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 15, 2014, 06:14:14 PMNo?I'm pretty sure the deal was that if the Masons weren't wolfed tonight, then the alliance hadn't been infiltrated by a wolf,
!!!