News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on December 16, 2014, 07:06:24 PM...
No one vote blueflower, unless you're blind, it's pretty obvious he's trying to save NoS.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
DYING
CRYING
TRYING
NOT TO
unmotivated

Toby

Quote from: Mashi on December 20, 2014, 11:00:26 AMDon't follow how more than two people could possibly have been revived.  Olimar12345 was revived Night 2, so why were NocturneOfShadow and fank009 revived Night 3?  Am I missing something?

The revive can be saved for as long as you like

fank009

Quote from: Toby on December 20, 2014, 04:05:47 AMJub admitted he messed up the results

firearrow

Because every reason put on blue, seems to be because of the fact I told him to do it and none of you care or something
What about my arguments???

Anyway, will post my full thoughts when I get the chance
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mashi

Quote from: Toby on December 20, 2014, 12:10:51 PMThe revive can be saved for as long as you like
I understand, but why were there three revives (Olimar12345, NocturneOfShadow, fnak009) and not two when the only time revive Items were distributed were Nights 2 and 3?

blueflower999

Great to have you back Nocturne. Bravo to whoever revived him. XD

Anyway, Fire Arrow is not the Seer. I say we lynch him for reasons that have been previously said over nine thousand times.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Quote from: Toby on December 20, 2014, 04:05:47 AMBecause every reason put on blue, seems to be because of the fact I told him to do it and none of you care or something
Still means that he can change what results he was given, and what color he got to the thread.

mikey

Quote from: Mashi on December 20, 2014, 12:33:28 PMI understand, but why were there three revives (Olimar12345, NocturneOfShadow, fnak009) and not two when the only time revive Items were distributed were Nights 2 and 3?
you're forgetting night 4
unmotivated

FireArrow

I'm kinda burnt out on this game, so if you guys don't trust me any more, just use my card flip to confirm blue and yugi/bds (gl on the last one.)

It should be noted, if you guys mislynch me today, it's lynch or lose next day phase (assuming NoS helps the wolves.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

fank009

Quote from: FireArrow on December 20, 2014, 01:15:32 PMI'm kinda burnt out on this game, so if you guys don't trust me any more, just use my card flip to confirm blue and yugi/bds (gl on the last one.)

It should be noted, if you guys mislynch me today, it's lynch or lose next day phase (assuming NoS helps the wolves.)
That's also assuming humans get the revive
Otherwise they have 3/3 next phase
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Yugi

if the 12.5 chance of a revive happens and it hits a wolf, i'd be legit surprised

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on December 20, 2014, 03:07:31 PMThat's also assuming humans get the revive
Otherwise they have 3/3 next phase
Eww your right. Guys I kinda wanna win this, please don't be stupid today.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm inclined to believe FireArrow more because I did something very similar as a seer once (probably more than once, but once that I can remember recently :P). Toby seems to be clinging to Blueflower solely because of his disbelief that a wolf could infiltrate the alliance, rather than evaluating each claimer for their virtues.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

I just want to point out that if we lynch the correct wolf today, we've basically won since we have a mislynch opportunity after that (meaning that the only two candidates for master wolf, me and bds can both die freely).

So, blueflower, Firearrow. Tell me why I shouldn't vote for one of you.

mikey

Don't forget... you have to lynch ME first!
unmotivated

Yugi