News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Also, just so we're clear, I'm Toby's Seer and I Seered Mashi Red last night. So after I cardflip blue you guys can know to look into lynching him after Fire Arrow. ^_^
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Correction: Mashi doesn't need to be lynched because he's either the Traitor or the Miller (assuming that Fire Arrow is a wolf). My bad, forgot only two of the wolves were red.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Ok so I guess that's an agreement for you just to claim. I also found it interesting how much firearrow was pushing for Blueflower to be lynched, despite seeming uninterested in his lunch at the start of this day phase he really has been pushing for IT, like he wants us to lynch our seer just before he dies.

The only reason Blueflower was voting for firearrow and defending olimar was because he was in the alliance and agreed with me on my suspicions with firearrow, we wanted firearrow dead, not olimar, so it only made sense to try defend him olimar in order for us to achieve our lynch.

Basically now that you know blue is the seer, everything you were suspicious of him for can be neglected because all your reasoning against him, is practically reasoning against me for telling him to do that.

blueflower999

The only reason I was so pushing for Fire to be lynched is that I'm 100% certain that he's a wolf and leading everyone astray with his fabricated Seerings. This probably wasn't a good idea to claim, but I can't take that any longer, and I'm pretty certain that we can win this game even without me.

So yeah, I'd much rather have the wolves waste a wolf on me tonight, but if you guys still feel the need to lynch your Seer over a wolf, then go ahead and do it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jon

Well if we're all being dumb and claiming our roles I am the real brutal, Toby is one of the masons.

Mashi

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 16, 2014, 02:44:52 PMIn all honesty I don't really care if you guys lynch me this phase, because I think I'm more useful to the human team dead than alive. I'll flip whatever color I really am, which will blow the lid off of Fire Arrow's validity as Seer. :P

After getting rid of him presumably Day 3, it should be pretty freaking easy to pick out the last wolf.

So go ahead, lynch me, I'm not even going to defend myself. Unless I continued to be amazed by the ignorance of some of you, then this game should be won for the humans regardless.
lol was this a slipup

Anyway, considering I've been suspicious of blueflower999 since last Day Phase and he makes sense as Partner with Olimar12345, I probably will end up voting blueflower999 this Phase.  Though, aside from the comment I just bolded, I'm starting to think blueflower999 is just the Traitor.  I'm trying to figure out why he would have claimed even then though.  I'll think about it.

Toby, your input to blueflower999 (which I doubt was anything major, considering your thread inactivity) might be one explanation for blueflower999's behaviour, but blueflower999 would push for a FireArrow lynch even if he weren't Seer, so my suspicion of him is yet to be nulled.

Quote from: Jon on December 16, 2014, 03:09:46 PMWell if we're all being dumb and claiming our roles I am the real brutal, Toby is one of the masons.
Counterclaiming, I'm actually the Psychic.

fank009

So blueflower is toby's seer?
Quote from: blueflower999 on December 10, 2014, 12:43:24 PMAlso just a reminder to the wolves that false claiming to Toby is a really risky strategy in this game due to the cardflip.

This quote brings up so much questions... and (I feel) is the piece that will put the wolves in their place.

FA as a wolf, seeing this post, still claimed... why wasn't there any screams that blue = seer... maybe because it really didnt have a lot to go on. yet something is nagging me???

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 13, 2014, 08:37:24 PMDidn't do that right
FireArrow: 6 5 (Toby, Blueflower, Fank, MLF, NoS, Olimar)

NoS: 1 (BDS)

Jon: 1 (Yugi)

Olimar: 4 5 (mashi, Jon, Mael, FA, Olimar)
With olimar's quote, MLF was so lynchable... why did they go for him? going for a toby follower, looks like to me that they were hunting for specials... wouldnt they have gone back, and read the game, and seen blue's post, and thought... he's challenging the claims wanting the claims... wanting a claim from the wolves so that he can go aha, I am the seer you no good wolf...

that vote list Is really telling... it could be that FA was being protected, but olimar's actions feel contrary to this theory... but still... with the knowledge that mashi is red... one of jon/mael being FA's partners with olimar in the quest to save FA... or would they just stay out of this mess altogether???
(fank, what about FA voters?) if toby is right, they wouldnt have gone on FA, unless they felt confident they had found the traitor.

On the other hand...
2nd hand logs
01:22:51: <jon> [01:15] <Mashi> I suspect that if FireArrow is the Seer
01:22:53: <jon> [01:15] <Mashi> The false claimer is the Traitor.
01:22:54: <jon> [01:15] <Mashi> It would explain why the Masons weren't wolfed Night 1.
01:22:55: <jon> [01:16] <Mashi> It would explain the suicide tactic of making a Red seering.
01:22:57: <jon> [01:16] <jon> i keep forgetting about the traitor
[close]
going back to that list... and going back to that quote... could Blue be sending a signal to his buddies that don't claim, I'm claiming???

And going back to that list... if FA really is the seer. one- why bus on olimar? when following toby was still a good valid reason to lynch FA. REMEMBER the fact that MLF was SHOT and they were power hunting...

all these things considered. BDS fmpov is still a good lynch...  under this idea, there is one scum in the main votes, and the other in hiding... although pushing FA would be a safe bet in following toby, it could always be seen as risky when they don't die from being a possible follower of toby. and staying out of the way is the safest bet to not draw susupicion/ bus unnecesarily on olimar.

Quote from: Mashi on December 16, 2014, 03:16:22 PMCounterclaiming, I'm actually the Psychic.
what, you aint the please?, must be scum :P

in the chat if anyone wants
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 16, 2014, 02:46:55 PMAlso, just so we're clear, I'm Toby's Seer and I Seered Mashi Red last night. So after I cardflip blue you guys can know to look into lynching him after Fire Arrow. ^_^

Well cool, lynching you can prove I'm real.

Since I'm certain blue is a wolf now (or at least the traitor), I'd like a defense from nocturne.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on December 16, 2014, 03:16:22 PMAnyway, considering I've been suspicious of blueflower999 since last Day Phase and he makes sense as Partner with Olimar12345, I probably will end up voting blueflower999 this Phase.  Though, aside from the comment I just bolded, I'm starting to think blueflower999 is just the Traitor.  I'm trying to figure out why he would have claimed even then though.  I'll think about it.
I agree with Mashi here; I think it's very likely that Blueflower is the traitor, and Nocturne is a wolf instead (though, I could have it the other way around).

Quote from: fank009 on December 16, 2014, 03:31:26 PMall these things considered. BDS fmpov is still a good lynch...  under this idea, there is one scum in the main votes, and the other in hiding... although pushing FA would be a safe bet in following toby, it could always be seen as risky when they don't die from being a possible follower of toby. and staying out of the way is the safest bet to not draw susupicion/ bus unnecesarily on olimar.
I'm not 100% sure what you're saying here, but I will say that my activity in the game is fairly regular- it's just that the whole situation surrounding FireArrow has exploded this game's activity far above that of all recent NSM games, and without much to say about the whole thing, I'm left with nothing to do but occasionally state observations I've made (such as those relating to Nocturne).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Ehh, BDS brings up a good point. Nocturne

It really all depends on if Mashi being red is made up or not. If blueflower's right, then he's the wolf seer. If blueflower's wrong, then he's the traitor. If blueflower is the traitor, that would explain him "revealing" to the thread his identity.

I can confirm this by seering mashi tonight, so blueflower would make a better day 3 lynch fmpov right now.

FireArrow

And if I die and can't get my seering results - lynch blueflower.

fank009

... we are NOT getting nocturne today...
even if it is a bit iffy...

blueflower999

Please guys, lynch either me or Fire Arrow today so we can end this whole charade.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

lol blueflower999 is definitely the traitor

Anyway, the Phase is almost over so blueflower999.

fank009