News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 15, 2014, 12:14:13 PMFire Arrow. There's a minute chance that I'm the miller, but I highly doubt it. Plus he should have been lynched anyway.

Excuse me, but wouldn't that make you a Wolf/Traitor?
Blueflower
Changing only so I don't randomly get insta'd, I'll change back to myself when I'm satisfied with blueflower's defense. Remember, I can also prove my humanity by him flipping red, I just don't want to risk him being a miller, because that's a large waste of our time.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 15, 2014, 08:36:40 AMYou do have a point. At this point in the game, only 1/3 of red seerings will be a wolf. I hate to say this, but seering are basically useless now, as half the wolves will be seer'd green. I am curious as to who Blue is, but a FA lynch doesn't seem as bad now as when we had 3 wolves. If we kill both seers, we will probably get a wolf as well, if not at least the traitor.

No, once both the red wolfs are dead, then we know anyone else seered red is safe.

FireArrow

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 15, 2014, 10:58:23 AMOlimar was very anti-FA in the beginning, but changed when the focus shifted to him.
FA would not be wolfed if he was a seer or not, because he is lynchable.
If the wolves know who the masons are, they will not wolf them until that is all they need to ensure victory. It's just too suspicious.

1. Remember, Olimar changed back to me in the end. It can't be an act, becasue there's no way he could know if Jub would count the votes or not. Also, he went from pro-FA, to anti-FA, to pro-FA, to anti-FA.
2. True.
3. True.

Both points 2 and 3 are in favor of me telling the truth though. >_>

Maelstrom

FireArrow

fank009

Q, would scumbuddy(ies) of olimar stay on him?
bds for now
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Jon

I have a suspicion that NoS is a wolf who is claiming traitor so that he doesn't get lynched. I don't really wanna lynch FireArrow right now, so yeah.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jon on December 15, 2014, 03:40:50 PMI have a suspicion that NoS is a wolf who is claiming traitor so that he doesn't get lynched. I don't really wanna lynch FireArrow right now, so yeah.
Hey; you stole my reasoning! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: Jon on December 15, 2014, 03:40:50 PMI have a suspicion that NoS is a wolf who is claiming traitor so that he doesn't get lynched. I don't really wanna lynch FireArrow right now, so yeah.
... what if he's claiming traitor so he doesnt get wolfed???
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Jon

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on December 15, 2014, 04:01:06 PM... what if he's claiming traitor so he doesnt get wolfed???

I have a huge ass case against both NoS and Blueflower that I'll post later (gotta go to piano in a half hour.) And yeah, if he's just claiming traitor to cover up... then he could of done a lot better of a job.

If it makes you feel any better though, I'd prefer to lynch blue over Noc.

blueflower999

Sorry for this being late, I had things to do that took up most of my time tonight.

Quote from: FireArrow on December 15, 2014, 01:27:30 PMExcuse me, but wouldn't that make you a Wolf/Traitor?
No?
QuoteChanging only so I don't randomly get insta'd, I'll change back to myself when I'm satisfied with blueflower's defense. Remember, I can also prove my humanity by him flipping red, I just don't want to risk him being a miller, because that's a large waste of our time.
I'm pretty sure the deal was that if the Masons weren't wolfed tonight, then the alliance hadn't been infiltrated by a wolf, and, therefore, Toby's Seer is the true one and Fire Arrow is a phony.

At the very least I say we wait until Toby posts last night's Seering result to make a decision on who to lynch, yes?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Also p. sure that Fire just manufactured a red Seering for me because I was one of his voters yesterday and he wants me out of the picture. Just a thought.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 15, 2014, 06:14:14 PMNo?I'm pretty sure the deal was that if the Masons weren't wolfed tonight, then the alliance hadn't been infiltrated by a wolf, and, therefore, Toby's Seer is the true one and Fire Arrow is a phony.
Bros, do you even read
Quote from: maelstrom. on December 15, 2014, 10:58:23 AMFA would not be wolfed if he was a seer or not, because he is lynchable.
If the wolves know who the masons are, they will not wolf them until that is all they need to ensure victory. It's just too suspicious.
It's quite clear that the Masons wouldn't be wolfed because it was publicly declared, or, at least, implied, that if they were wolfed, the alliance would be infiltrated. Even a stupid wolf won't kill the masons until it no longer matters whether they draw suspicion or not. You keep using this reasoning to try to lynch FA. Yet, you are clearly not thinking this through in the least bit. No human would post something so ignorant, so you must not be one.
Blueflower999

blueflower999

Heh, strong words there. Somehow I'm thinking that I'm not the ignorant one here.

I don't see how lynching me resolves anything considering that I'm obviously not Toby's Seer because "no human would ever be so ignorant", so how does lynching me progress the game, exactly? All I really care about at the moment is figuring out whose results we can trust. After that pinning down the wolves should be a breeze, but nooooo we have to complicate it with all this bull.
Bulbear! Blueflower999