News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

>olimar votes himself to try get more votes than firearrow, the "real seer" (and not to make himself look more human).
>olimar flips wolf (as I predicted I can even show Pms with time stamps if you wanna see how pro I am at predicting)
>olimar was in fact trying to protect the wolf seer who was a more powerful wolf than he was

>wolf alliance confirmed

If a special dies night 3 then I blame you guys.

Toby

Quote from: FireArrow on December 13, 2014, 10:04:08 PMthe actual fuck just happened

You got your wolf buds, the traitor and the newbies to side with you, that's what.

Don't bother yelling at people to save you any more, I'm worried they might lynch me.

FireArrow

Besides the fact that he voted for me? Unless of course, you're suggesting that he sat there waiting until 1 minute after the phase to make that vote knowing that jub wouldn't accept it.

Regardless, I'm cool with being lynched day 2 as long as humans get the revive.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Mashi

Quote from: Toby on December 13, 2014, 09:06:26 PMWhat if I told you guys that olimar is the other seer?

For fucks sake guys, there is so much information right now that I can't reveal publicly and firearrow needs to be lynched tonight.

Apparently Jub accepted a seering result that was late last night so it's likely that votes will be accepted too until the phase is officially over.

Quote from: Toby on December 13, 2014, 10:07:13 PM>olimar votes himself to try get more votes than firearrow, the "real seer" (and not to make himself look more human).
>olimar flips wolf (as I predicted I can even show Pms with time stamps if you wanna see how pro I am at predicting)
>olimar was in fact trying to protect the wolf seer who was a more powerful wolf than he was

>wolf alliance confirmed

If a special dies night 3 then I blame you guys.
I don't follow.  You wanted to lynch FireArrow, yet you predicted Olimar12345 was a Wolf?  You realise that FireArrow must be Seer now that everyone has claimed to you, no?  Olimar12345 flipped Red despite false claiming Seer, so he's confirmed Wolf.  So FireArrow must be the Seer.

The other two Wolves are likely mariolegofan and blueflower999, in my opinion.

BlackDragonSlayer

While I was away, something was accomplished. Yay!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

BlackDragonSlayer

That is not a cohesive thought/complete sentence.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

If you guys want to suggest people for me to seer, assuming I live the night, feel free.

Jon

If you live the night then you 'aint the seer

fank009

Quote from: Jon on December 14, 2014, 02:06:01 AMIf you live the night then you 'aint the seer
he's going to live the night so you can lynch him...

in other news, why do I get this bad feeling that a wolf is going to be revived...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Toby

Quote from: Mashi on December 13, 2014, 10:50:12 PMI don't follow.  You wanted to lynch FireArrow, yet you predicted Olimar12345 was a Wolf?  You realise that FireArrow must be Seer now that everyone has claimed to you, no?  Olimar12345 flipped Red despite false claiming Seer, so he's confirmed Wolf.  So FireArrow must be the Seer.

The other two Wolves are likely mariolegofan and blueflower999, in my opinion.
Olimar wasn't the other seer, I just said that because you guys were suddenly rushing for another player without thinking properly about what role he might be.

Firearrow was the more powerful wolf and the most likely to be wolf, the real seer is still alive.

Toby

Also can the person who got the revive power pls claim to me

Maelstrom

I highly suspect mlf is a wolf. It makes perfect sense. He knew that olimar was a wolf, and communicated with him exclusively through PMs. That PM asking for a substitute was to distract from the fact that he was actually active, albeit not in the thread or chat. Additionally, mlf is relatively inexperienced, so communicating olimar provided him with a sense of direction and prevented him from running around like a chicken with its head cut off. What's more, suspecting the first person who said "lynch the inactives" would provide a target for the lynch, and protect mlf from an inactivity lynch. It makes perfect sense. Might not be the best time to say this, but I want to before I forget. And, I think the person with the revive item should claim to the thread instead of just Toby. Wolfing should not prevent the revival from happening. I think.

Toby

Oh yeah, revive person pls claim to the thread.

Jon

Person with revive shouldn't claim publicly. They will be wolfed