TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

On break, have a couple ideas, share them when I'm out of this dump   ::)
unmotivated

FireArrow

Mashi

Meh, I'm starting to believe in FireArrow, to be honest.  Going to place a vote on Olimar12345 instead unless I can think of anything better.  He still has the bizarre mariolegofan PM thing going for him, which isn't dependent on FireArrow being a Wolf.  Not to mention the absurd plan of wanting to figure out who's not in the alliance.

Yugi

Going to cote for Jon because I don't want a phantom and I don't want t oinsata firearrow.

FireArrow

I'll either vote for Jon, Olimar, NoC, or myself, depending on what Toby does in the final stretch here.

Maelstrom

What's the vote tally? I really don't feel like counting them all....

Jon

If the phase ends in the next few hours don't expect Toby to be back online today, it's like 1 am now.

BlackDragonSlayer

NocturneOfShadow, because I might not be back until later today.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 13, 2014, 04:59:04 PMI might not be back until later today.
Just say'n

I should probably explain my vote more in-depth, though, while I still have time. Nocturne's the person I'm most uncertain of; some people have brought up that he could be the traitor, yet both Mashi and FireArrow speculate that he could not be the traitor because of the way he's voted. At this point, I think (now, excuse me if I'm just being too paranoid :P) he could be a wolf trying to actively act like a human, yet also trying to act like the traitor to throw people off (and get people not to lynch him, because the traitor still counts as a human).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: Jon on December 13, 2014, 04:18:08 PMThis is the thing, if the alliance is infiltrated then the masons are dead already.
Quote from: FireArrow on December 13, 2014, 04:19:49 PMYes, but then the wolves would have to wolf me or them. Basically, we don't let them kill two birds with one stone.

You are so passive FA... so defensive... not needing to make risks...

No, you are not going to get wolfed, because you are lynchable... unless all of a sudden you are not going to be lynchable. then maybe.... of course, you could find someone...

you state all these good intentions for humans, but a part of me still thinks that you can be playing an alterior motive

---
Replies
hey look, replies.

FireArrow

Why do you guys wait till end of day to come in and post theories??? well they can wait till next phase... I feel FA is the lynch for this phase and done asap
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Jon

Olimar

After speaking with Mashi, I'm willing to relent on FA somewhat. Olimar is a nice compromise.

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on December 13, 2014, 05:16:50 PMYou are so passive FA... so defensive... not needing to make risks...

No, you are not going to get wolfed, because you are lynchable... unless all of a sudden you are not going to be lynchable. then maybe.... of course, you could find someone...

you state all these good intentions for humans, but a part of me still thinks that you can be playing an alterior motive

guhhhhhhhh
gahhhhhhhh
You're using fank rules, on someone who knows fank rules. If I was a wolf, I'd probably be purposely acting scummy right now to get you to not vote for me.
And I am lynchable, but I'm also revivable. The nice thing about waiting till tomorrow is we can choose not to wolf me if the wolves get the revive based on what happens tonight.

fank009

BDS

mashi logic
14:22   jon   [01:15] <Mashi> I suspect that if FireArrow is the Seer
14:22   jon   [01:15] <Mashi> The false claimer is the Traitor.
14:22   jon   [01:15] <Mashi> It would explain why the Masons weren't wolfed Night 1.
14:22   jon   [01:16] <Mashi> It would explain the suicide tactic of making a Red seering.
14:22   jon   [01:16] <jon> i keep forgetting about the traitor
[close]
okay then lets not lynch FA then...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...