TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 12, 2014, 06:20:47 PMWell what am I supposed to do? You three could all be wolves, for all I know!
Toby is definitely a special, so I highly doubt that they're all wolves. Like Blueflower said, it's not necessary at all.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Ok what the actual fk is wrong with my grammar. I need sleep.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 12, 2014, 05:52:43 PMI PROPOSE: If you are NOT a part of Toby's Union, PM me and we'll form our own small alliance of the remaining polayers. Not necessarily against Toby, but just to unite those of us who aren't in an alliance. Lets see just how many people are actually in Toby's Union.

NM don't do this Idea was spur of the moment, didn't consider the magnitude it has for backfiring.

I guess I'll sit down and wait for more posts to read. 
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Olimar:

Quote from: FireArrow on December 12, 2014, 06:19:09 PMI figured the numbers would only be publicly announced if something didn't match up. Of course, this is relying on Olimar, an already suspicious player (unless your NoS :/), being human. However, since you guys wanna lynch me and lose the game, I don't really care anymore. Probably has a higher chance of working then banking on the wolves never getting a revive.

FireArrow

fank009

FA, the game is NOT lost with your lynch :/
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

The chance of 3 wasted day phases and no seer.
Ok.

fank009

currently 12 living...
8-3(+1)
Lynch you as seer... 7-3(+1)
Masons get sacked 5-3 (+1)
Revive... 6-3 (+1)
Lynch other fake seer, 6-2(+1)
Revive... gets to either 6-2 (+1) or 5-3 (+1) which takes us to lylo...  I think by then we would have enough info to find a scum buddy. no revive is 5-2(+1) (still lylo in a sense but can have a wolfwith traitor parity... )

A part of me thinks your lynch will give us the most information... maybe not lynching you will save the masons??? though you flipping blue will definetly kill them, we still have the chance to mislynch you.

lets say we mislynch you next phase...
mislynch this phase... 7-3 (+1)
kill/revive 7-3 (+1)
mislynch you 6-3 (+1)
Sack masons, 4-3 (+1) and the wolves have as good as parity UNLESS we get the revive. and you cant really shake a stick at when they have as good as parity

this whole "we are going to lose, is a really bad stalling ploy... especially when anythign but your death now isnt good...

FireArrow

The thing is, if you lynch me tomorrow, we know who gets the reviver seed so it's not a matter of hoping you can revive me if you're wrong. Also, you don't lose today's lynch.

Those are the main benefits I'm looking at, everything else is just extra.

mikey

I like how you're calling it the name I gave it :P
unmotivated

FireArrow

I assumed that was the real name because I don't know what it's called XD

mikey

You should come to the chat maybe we can figure something else out
unmotivated

FireArrow

fank009

Quote from: FireArrow on December 12, 2014, 08:00:51 PMThe thing is, if you lynch me tomorrow, we know who gets the reviver seed so it's not a matter of hoping you can revive me if you're wrong. Also, you don't lose today's lynch.

Those are the main benefits I'm looking at, everything else is just extra.
what is it with losing todays lynch? if things are as bad as they seem, isn't it effectively lylo now???

mikey

I
am the
Spoiler
[close]
please, claim
to me.
unmotivated