News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 12, 2014, 05:52:43 PMI PROPOSE: If you are NOT a part of Toby's Union, PM me and we'll form our own small alliance of the remaining polayers. Not necessarily against Toby, but just to unite those of us who aren't in an alliance. Lets see just how many people are actually in Toby's Union.
Isn't this a sure fire way to get the wolves to know who the specials are. -_-

Yeah basically what Toby said
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

...Olimar. Alliances like this are... really common in TWG.

Even if they're a bunch of wolves, I seered them blue. I'm pretty certain everyone besides the seer is who they say they are.

That being said, we have nothing to lose, so we could do it for shits and giggles to see if there's any abnormalities.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Toby

My grammar is awful when I use my phone but I'm too tired to check over what I type 8)

Going to sleep will see what happens by morning, if anyone insta lynches someone I will sentence thee to having wolf poop tossed at them while their nose is nailed to a wooden fence.

Toby

Quote from: FireArrow on December 12, 2014, 06:06:52 PM...Olimar. Alliances like this are... really common in TWG.

Even if they're a bunch of wolves, I seered them blue. I'm pretty certain everyone besides the seer is who they say they are.

That being said, we have nothing to lose, so we could do it for shits and giggles to see if there's any abnormalities.

You have the seer and lover masons to lose

Olimar12345

Quote from: Toby on December 12, 2014, 06:02:58 PMNO ONE DO THIS.

This is just wolf Olimar trying to find out who the specials are by finding out who doesn't claim to him, remember not to claim your role to anyone else but me, don't hint your role to anyon, don't make yourself seem like you're useless or useful keep your role a secret, the wolves will use this stuff against is to figure out who is in the alliance.

LEARN2READ.

I was not asking for CLAIMS, I wanted to get a head count on who was actually in your alliance by counting up people who weren't in your alliance.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Toby on December 12, 2014, 05:59:27 PM@FireArrow
Actually, the chances of a wolf claiming seer were about 95/100. Everyone in the alliance was very surprised that no one had counter claimed anything.

Completely taking out of perspective that it did happen, care to enlighten me? I don't see why a wolf would do that.  And there is a counter claim, you're just shitting on it. :/

QuoteYou do realise that you'd be asking for the wolves to help us but wolfing the most suspicious person in the game, even if you are the seer, there is no way in hell the wolves are going to waste a wolfing on you when they can wolf someone else, like the masons. Wolves generally wolf the most human looking person. Also, if you had any sense of how desperate a real human seer would be to stay alive, you might actually suggest a plan like this to me through pm as to not let the wolves know about it, of course you don't care though because you probably discussed this with your own alliance already.

I didn't PM you, because I have no freaking clue about your timezones and last time I spent the whole day phase wondering why the hell I was never invited into the alliance. When nocturn came to me claiming that he knew I was the wolf for some unstated reason he refused to tell me, I figured seer had already been claimed. So I waited for you to PM so we could do handle it WITHOUT THE WOLVES SEEING. But you decided to jump the gun and lynch your seer. Well played.

QuoteIf this was the case you would have claimed seer to me then went behind my back and seered me just to make sure. Or something of the sort, my just plain outright wait. This is very pool human play and if you are in fact the real seer I'm not even going to blame it on myself or good play from anyone else that you died.

You can completely ignore my argument and repeat what you already said, or you can listen to me. Your cherry picking evidence, what I did was equally terrible wolf play. The only thing this proves is that I'm a bad player, not that I'm a wolf.

And stop acting like this is all my fault. You could of easily PMed me and said "yo, seer's already been claimed dawg." It's your bad play just as much as it is mine.

Toby

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 12, 2014, 06:15:53 PMLEARN2READ.

I was not asking for CLAIMS, I wanted to get a head count on who was actually in your alliance by counting up people who weren't in your alliance.

That makes sense because it's not like everyone not in my alliance is a normal human or a wolf pretending to be a normal human or anything

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 12, 2014, 06:15:53 PMI was not asking for CLAIMS, I wanted to get a head count on who was actually in your alliance by counting up people who weren't in your alliance.
This is still a really bad and utterly pointless idea...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

Quote from: Toby on December 12, 2014, 06:10:44 PMYou have the seer and lover masons to lose

I figured the numbers would only be publicly announced if something didn't match up. Of course, this is relying on Olimar, an already suspicious player (unless your NoS :/), being human. However, since you guys wanna lynch me and lose the game, I don't really care anymore. Probably has a higher chance of working then banking on the wolves never getting a revive.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Toby on December 12, 2014, 06:17:24 PMThat makes sense because it's not like everyone not in my alliance is a normal human or a wolf pretending to be a normal human or anything

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 12, 2014, 06:17:53 PMThis is still a really bad and utterly pointless idea...

Well what am I supposed to do? You three could all be wolves, for all I know!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Toby on December 12, 2014, 06:10:06 PMMy grammar is awful when I use my phone but I'm too tired to check over what I type 8)

Going to sleep will see what happens by morning, if anyone insta lynches someone I will sentence thee to having wolf poop tossed at them while their nose is nailed to a wooden fence.

Just read this, phewwww
I thought the phase ended tonight.

Just going to emphasis. If you guys are right, you kill a wolf yay. If you're wrong, you lose 3 lynches a seer and you still have to deal with 3 wolves.

Let that sink in.

FireArrow

Oh god, I started reading over the thread again. Had to stop because of my grammar.

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Edit.

Toby

fank009

Quote from: Toby on December 12, 2014, 06:41:01 PMWhat do you mean we lost 3 lynches?
1 to seer, 1 to masons being sacked, and 1 to the CC?
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

Quote from: Toby on December 12, 2014, 06:41:01 PMWhat do you mean we lost 3 lynches?

Do you read my whole giant post? It's a worst case scenario regarding the wolves getting the seed, which is what your risking me by lynching me today. My plan is to try to lessen the risk as much as possible, it just seems like a silly idea because the one whose being persecuted suggested it.

One lynching me, two lynching the confirmed wolf (he'll be revived after the first lynch.)

Not likely, but possible. And in which case, humans are going to have to play a lot of ketchup, because right now it's really obvious whose blue. :/