News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Fire Arrow at the moment seems like the only lynch target with any form of concrete evidence going against him. If you think about it, Fire's posts make a lot of sense if you assume that he's a wolf while reading them.

Quote from: FireArrow on December 11, 2014, 05:09:20 PMWith that being said, can we lynch an inactive please.
Let's say Fire Arrow is a wolf. The obvious implication of this statement is to lead us towards lynching inactive players, and lynching inactive humans is, of course, exactly what the wolfs want us to do. It's like blindly taking a stab in the dark versus using logic, deduction, suspicion lists, Seer results, etc. to narrow down who would be the most likely candidate. Lynching people at random sort of goes against what TWG is all about in the first place.

That being said, Fire Arrow presents the exact opposite argument.

Quote4. Your logic isn't even logic, it's just plain not true. We have something to gain by lynching wolves, how would lynching an active person be more beneficial than an inactive person? Wolves have MORE to lose for lynching inactive people, because active people will be the ones to find them, inactives will be... well... inactive.

The wolves certainly benefit from lynching inactive people if all the wolves are active participants in the lynchings. A viable strategy for the wolves would be to lead the charge against the inactives while they're among us the entire time...  :o

Claiming Seer to Toby so late was a bad move. Fire, at the very least, you could have claimed human to him first during the day phase and then changed your claim later to Seer when no one counterclaimed him as the Brutal Human. But you didn't do that, apparently. That plus a red Seering from a Seer that didn't even know about you claiming Skye (as the PM was sent in the night whereas you claimed this day phase) just makes you look too suspicious to pass up.

If Fire Arrow is a wolf by the cardflip, then this should give us some more targets to go off of. In the slim chance that he's the miller or the slightly more possible chance that he's the real Seer, reviving is always a possibility (assuming the wolfs don't get the item). To me, he looks like the best lynch choice for us today.

One of you will probably tear apart this post and find things that make me look ridiculously suspicious, but it's still what I think.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Off topic, but I just received this fucking lovely PM from MLF:

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 12, 2014, 12:48:32 PMThis week turned into one heck of a BUSY week and that busyness doesnt end 'till Sunday night so.....just disqualify me. I'm gonna be way to busy.

~MLF

Anyone else want to join in?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

apparently someone thinks olimar is hosting this game???
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 12, 2014, 12:49:30 PMThat plus a red Seering from a Seer that didn't even know about you claiming Skye (as the PM was sent in the night whereas you claimed this day phase) just makes you look too suspicious to pass up.

This detail is of great importance, and the reason for my vote. FireArrow.

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 12, 2014, 01:04:55 PMOh, I let him know.
Olimar12345.

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 12, 2014, 12:49:30 PMFire Arrow at the moment seems like the only lynch target with any form of concrete evidence going against him. If you think about it, Fire's posts make a lot of sense if you assume that he's a wolf while reading them.
Let's say Fire Arrow is a wolf. The obvious implication of this statement is to lead us towards lynching inactive players, and lynching inactive humans is, of course, exactly what the wolfs want us to do. It's like blindly taking a stab in the dark versus using logic, deduction, suspicion lists, Seer results, etc. to narrow down who would be the most likely candidate. Lynching people at random sort of goes against what TWG is all about in the first place.

That being said, Fire Arrow presents the exact opposite argument.

The wolves certainly benefit from lynching inactive people if all the wolves are active participants in the lynchings. A viable strategy for the wolves would be to lead the charge against the inactives while they're among us the entire time...  :o

Claiming Seer to Toby so late was a bad move. Fire, at the very least, you could have claimed human to him first during the day phase and then changed your claim later to Seer when no one counterclaimed him as the Brutal Human. But you didn't do that, apparently. That plus a red Seering from a Seer that didn't even know about you claiming Skye (as the PM was sent in the night whereas you claimed this day phase) just makes you look too suspicious to pass up.

If Fire Arrow is a wolf by the cardflip, then this should give us some more targets to go off of. In the slim chance that he's the miller or the slightly more possible chance that he's the real Seer, reviving is always a possibility (assuming the wolfs don't get the item). To me, he looks like the best lynch choice for us today.

One of you will probably tear apart this post and find things that make me look ridiculously suspicious, but it's still what I think.

Everything you said could be true, but couldn't you also say his actions make perfect sense as the seer?  He doesn't want to claim a special role to someone who could be a wolf, etc.  I'm not saying he might be the seer.  All i'm saying is that anything can make perfect sense from multiple points of view lol so we shouldn't just throw that in his face.  Plus you use big words and it's scary D:

Personally I think his reaction to the seering is much stronger evidence against him because there's always a chance that we get the reviver seed.  Had I been in his spot I might have agreed to the vote if only to prove to everyone that I was not actually red; proving to the humans that the seer in the alliance was a wolf in disguise :P
So I see nothing wrong in voting for FireArrow because even if he is human that would be an 8 against 3 chance we get the reviver seed.
FA flips green/blue:
-humans get seed=revive FA(if blue) OR TST(if green); humans get a confirmed wolf as the fake seer
-wolves get seed=The only way I would see them using it is if they could wolf toby then use the seed on whoever died but I doubt they can do that.
FA flips red:
-humans get seed=revive TST; at the very worst we traded miller for confirmed human.
-wolves get seed=FA is revived and we lose a lynch vote, but our seer is confirmed

Sorry man, take one for the team?
unmotivated

Olimar12345

So a current vote count should look something like this:

FireArrow: 4 (Jon, Toby, Blueflower, and Myself)

NoS: 2 (Maelstrom and Fank)

Mashi: 1 (FireArrow)

Olimar: 1 (NoS)

Personally, I would be willing to change my vote to someone better. FA isn't a bullet-proof candidate tbh.

FireArrow

Toby is not a wolf, I seered him blue. Opening up two windows now so I can address everything I possibly.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 12, 2014, 02:01:06 PMSo a current vote count should look something like this:

FireArrow: 4 (Jon, Toby, Blueflower, and Myself)

NoS: 2 (Maelstrom and Fank)

Mashi: 1 (FireArrow)

Olimar: 1 (NoS)

Personally, I would be willing to change my vote to someone better. FA isn't a bullet-proof candidate tbh.
I have a vote on FireArrow though
unmotivated

Olimar12345

fank009

Quote from: FireArrow on December 11, 2014, 05:09:20 PMWith that being said, can we lynch an inactive please. NSM TWG is so predictable, the wolves just play inactive until later because everyone just rush lynches suspicious (almost always human) players.
Quote from: Toby on December 12, 2014, 07:41:33 AMFireArrow (this is a vote) is Red.
seeing FA has 4 votes, I'm not gonna vote for now to make the phase short...  but for now, I'm for an FA lynch
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 12, 2014, 03:22:23 PMI thought this was a vote.
I later bolded fire arrow though.
Jub can I color FA's name red for clarity?
unmotivated

blueflower999

Can we plz stop bolding people's names if you're not voting for them
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 12, 2014, 03:52:45 PMCan we plz stop bolding people's names if you're not voting for them
who's doing that?
unmotivated

fank009

BDS
Shouldnt keep my vote no Noct for now.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...